Best course of action for fucked up teeth?

Strafe

Strafe

Gold
My teeth are pretty fucking bad: terrible overbite, mangled bottom teeth, protruding canines. Thankfully they’re perfectly white though. I’ve considered getting braces, but remember seeing that they fuck up your palate or something.

I currently sort of jut by keeping my top and bottom teeth touching (which I think is proper mouth posture idrk) so I’m reluctant to go back to being recessed just to cure my overbite.

MSE or a Palate expander is another thing I’ve thought about. But my upper palate is already the same size as my lower and idk if they have anything for lower palate expansion outside of a Lefort 9mm.

Any advice?

MSE->Braces/Invisalign->Bimax is ideal course of action

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Strafe
My teeth are pretty fucking bad: terrible overbite, mangled bottom teeth, protruding canines. Thankfully they’re perfectly white though. I’ve considered getting braces, but remember seeing that they fuck up your palate or something.

I currently sort of jut by keeping my top and bottom teeth touching (which I think is proper mouth posture idrk) so I’m reluctant to go back to being recessed just to cure my overbite.

MSE or a Palate expander is another thing I’ve thought about. But my upper palate is already the same size as my lower and idk if they have anything for lower palate expansion outside of a Lefort 9mm.

Any advice?
also they have sfot which expands your lower palate, it costs like 1k. Thats what im gonna get with mse wince my upper palate is a bit wider than lower.

• +1
Reactions: Strafe
also they have sfot which expands your lower palate, it costs like 1k. Thats what im gonna get with mse wince my upper palate is a bit wider than lower.
MSE->Braces/Invisalign->Bimax is ideal course of action
Ascendant IQ. Do you have any idea how much a Bimax typically costs? I’ve seen it range from 2k to 25k. I’ve got 10k budgeted for this ordeal and am wondering if I should keep saving.

U can tip the bottom teeth 5mm to create a bite but if u get braces without expanding ur palate first then literally end ur life. Get MSE if ur palate needs expansion man.

• +1
Reactions: Strafe
Ascendant IQ. Do you have any idea how much a Bimax typically costs? I’ve seen it range from 2k to 25k. I’ve got 10k budgeted for this ordeal and am wondering if I should keep saving.
2k-25K is extremely wishful thinking from what i've seen. Unless you're going for bimax to russia (8k) or italy (15K) bimax will cost you around 20-50k.

2k-25K is extremely wishful thinking from what i've seen. Unless you're going for bimax to russia (8k) or italy (15K) bimax will cost you around 20-50k.
Damn, I had no idea. I’m not insanely recessed, so I might just start with MSE for my palate and re-evaluate from there.

U can tip the bottom teeth 5mm to create a bite but if u get braces without expanding ur palate first then literally end ur life. Get MSE if ur palate needs expansion man.
where you get that information from?