Best course of action (stacks/roids/surgery etc) for a 20 year old?

J

joseph

Gold
Hey everyone,
I'm new to looksmax. Its cool to finally be connected to men who see the world as it is. Discovering the blackpill has only confirmed observations in real life that contradict common bluepilled ideas. Basically I'm here like all of you to ascend and not live as a subhuman. Girls only care about looks and its better to work in thsi reality than to deny it. I'm 20 years old and 5ft8. I want to know precisely what I can do to possibly increase my height (I've seen some posts about HGH but I heard that it will totally fuck up all your facial bones and stuff but I'm not sure if that's true), dicksmaxx, and leanmaxx and improve facial aesthetics including neck training. I used to be totally obese at 230lbs but I'm 160lbs. However, I'm still not dried up in the face yet so I'm working on cutting to 7%bf and then building muscle. I also wanted to know how I could PM some of you guys who are willing to check out my facial pics and suggest improvements via surgery or other methods. As we are already blackpilled I'm only looking for suggestions and concrete plans or ideas, because "Just rope" isn't gonna get any of use anywhere. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Well firstly you are almost certainly done growing, before resorting to drugs I would get some type of scan done to see if the growth plates haven't fused yet. Secondly workout for a while and try to get as lean as possible preferably under 15% bodyfat and then just take 600mg of test a week for 20 weeks whilst controlling your e2 eating high protein diet at maintenance or slightly over. There is enough steroid info on the web tbh. PM me if you want, I can guide you somewhat.

Well firstly you are almost certainly done growing, before resorting to drugs I would get some type of scan done to see if the growth plates haven't fused yet. Secondly workout for a while and try to get as lean as possible preferably under 15% bodyfat and then just take 600mg of test a week for 20 weeks whilst controlling your e2 eating high protein diet at maintenance or slightly over. There is enough steroid info on the web tbh.
Thanks for your reply. I'm gonna get an xray ASAP and check if my growth plates are fused BUT my parents are like 5ft7 and 5ft5 so I want to take DRASTIC action. BTW, are you willing to rate me privately and give me some pointers via DM? And if so, how can I do that (sorry I'm totally new to this forum). Thanks

Thanks for your reply. I'm gonna get an xray ASAP and check if my growth plates are fused BUT my parents are like 5ft7 and 5ft5 so I want to take DRASTIC action. BTW, are you willing to rate me privately and give me some pointers via DM? And if so, how can I do that (sorry I'm totally new to this forum). Thanks
I've had some posters send me PM's, I wont share your pics, not a cunt
yeah I'll give you some pointers, unless you started puberty really late you are probably done growing though, sorry.

I've had some posters send me PM's, I wont share your pics, not a cunt
yeah I'll give you some pointers, unless you started puberty really late you are probably done growing though, sorry.
Okay appreciate it. BUT... I don't know how to PM? Like where is the PM function located? Thanks.