Best Degree

D

Deleted member 6873

What would be the best degree/study for someone who cant do basic math? :lul:
@Patrick Baitman @Yuyevon @sytyl @Syobevoli @TRUE_CEL @MoeZart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, sytyl, Deleted member 9699 and 5 others
Over if you can't do math. Take bio if you're looking for options in stem field. Next best is degree in economics or something but your doodoo brain sucks at math.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, BigBoy, Deleted member 5912 and 7 others
Over if you can't do math. Take bio if you're looking for options in stem field. Next best is degree in economics or something but your doodoo brain sucks at math.
besides economics and IT i dropped every STEM course.
and im borderline on having an F grade for both of them.

I saw that here in NL processoperator makes like 3k after 1 year of experience

• So Sad
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Look at the ones that pay the most in your country and go for it but don't pick something you don't like, spending the rest of your life doing something you dislike must be painful.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 6873
Look at the ones that pay the most in your country and go for it but don't pick something you don't like, spending the rest of your life doing something you dislike must be painful.
yes, thats my biggest dillema.
the best paying jobs here are slaving away in a cubicle 24/7 tier.

Blast T and become a model
There is no other option

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 9072 and 5 others
How old are you @Papabakvet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
How old are you @Papabakvet
Almost 17. We need to pick the study/college we're going to this year or max january next year

if you are bad at math and logic then you are basically a foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 4416, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
medicine, then go into plastic surgery. If you can't do the math in medicine then you're just lazy.

gender studies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 6873
Ik word leraar Economie: Weinig werkdruk, Fijne uren en vakantiedagen, Redelijk betaald krijgen en makkelijke stof qua opleiding.

Misschien is de PABO iets voor jou?

• +1
Ik word leraar Economie: Weinig werkdruk, Fijne uren en vakantiedagen, Redelijk betaald krijgen en makkelijke stof qua opleiding.

Misschien is de PABO iets voor jou?
word wss mbo tbh tbh.
maar nee man heb ik t geduld niet voor

word wss mbo tbh tbh.
maar nee man heb ik t geduld niet voor
Weet je al wat voor opleiding?

Het grootste probleem wat ik heb met Mbo zijn dat zelfs met BOL-opleidingen je anderhalf jaar stage moet lopen.

• +1
What do you define as basic math, calculus 1, trigonometry, algebra or what level?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Flowey, TsarTsar444, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person

Het grootste probleem wat ik heb met Mbo zijn dat zelfs met BOL-opleidingen je anderhalf jaar stage moet lopen.
civiele techniek etc, zit een heel klein beetje wiskunde bij.
of de vormgeving/creative sector of kok/toerisme

all those three, cant do any of them

That basically means you can't do most STEM or finance/business course.

Your best option is probably law if you intend on going to uni. Nursing or physician assistant are also good stable careers which don't require high iq.

• +1

krijg je tijdens die stage ook betaald of?

Almost 17. We need to pick the study/college we're going to this year or max january next year
same i gotta pick this week or max next week :feelswah: :feelswhy:

• So Sad
media, if you're high tier normie you can get far

• +1
  • +1
was considering that too tbh

lifes tough brosel
ngl im in the same boat as you bro i'm on my final year of highschool and i am also braindead. i'm well-versed in the arts but everybody knows art don't pay nothing but scraps so gg still trying to decide man.

wanted to do law but the problem is i live in a small town and i'm pretty sure a law degree doesn't hold up well when you wanna travel abroad to work in another country bc laws differ

jfl it's over, washing dishes at an italian restaurant it is

computer science or finance = Easy money , but u gotta improve ur math skills
i have dyscalculia , i've never been good in any math subject.
but im still stuck in the dillema of choosing between
Job i enjoy or Job i dont enjoy but earns well

i have dyscalculia , i've never been good in any math subject.
but im still stuck in the dillema of choosing between
Job i enjoy or Job i dont enjoy but earns well
enjoying a job is a Jew Cope to stop us for being richer than them
get a high paying job work for like 5 to 7 years , save money & then start ur own business something u enjoy
that's what am gonna do

Medicine is pretty much raw memorization, the math is meme tier.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Law,business,medicine

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, sytyl and Deleted member 6873
yes, thats my biggest dillema.
the best paying jobs here are slaving away in a cubicle 24/7 tier.
Office jobs are not so bad in europe, you guys have human rights and stuff. The horror stories of office jobs seem to mostly come from places like china/korea/japan or bad companies in the west mostly...

If you don't have good math skills then maybe something like law? It's very people oriented as well, my friend gets to tell at fat boomers all day basically as he describes it. You could also do IT which doesn't have as much math as cs, some IT jobs can be chill and well paying as well.

Maybe becoming a teacher too is an avenue you might want to explore, at least here they get paid well and have like 3 months off a year.

• +1
Office jobs are not so bad in europe, you guys have human rights and stuff. The horror stories of office jobs seem to mostly come from places like china/korea/japan or bad companies in the west mostly...

If you don't have good math skills then maybe something like law? It's very people oriented as well, my friend gets to tell at fat boomers all day basically as he describes it. You could also do IT which doesn't have as much math as cs, some IT jobs can be chill and well paying as well.

Maybe becoming a teacher too is an avenue you might want to explore, at least here they get paid well and have like 3 months off a year.
was thinking off something Media related tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
That basically means you can't do most STEM or finance/business course.

Your best option is probably law if you intend on going to uni. Nursing or physician assistant are also good stable careers which don't require high iq.

You need chemistry classes in Nursing

Its kinda hard

he can go the medical route or research or just pick something with less and easier math like chem

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl
medical, dietician idk

as the worlds best careers advisor, i can tell you th at investment banks and consulting firms don't give a shit about degree but the catch is you'll need to get into a top university and the key is getting internships. but you did say you wanna be a chef so culinary school??

• +1
Bachelor of do you want fries with that shit

Best degree for what? Safe aay to have a high salary? For intellectual stimulation? A job that is fun?

• +1
Best degree for what? Safe aay to have a high salary? For intellectual stimulation? A job that is fun?
thats my biggest dillema, the jobs/degrees i enjoy dont make a lot. the jobs i despise earn well tbh tbh

thats my biggest dillema, the jobs/degrees i enjoy dont make a lot. the jobs i despise earn well tbh tbh
which salary are you aiming for medium term? Then i can tell you some jobs.

Minimum loan here is 1500 euros
before taxes

You would be fine with 4000€ before taxes 2300-2500€ after taxes? Medium term, not directly after graduation, like in your early/mid 30s

• +1
before taxes

You would be fine with 4000€ before taxes 2300-2500€ after taxes? Medium term, not directly after graduation, like in your early/mid 30s
before taxes yeah. yeah that'd be a very nice income tbh

before taxes yeah. yeah that'd be a very nice income tbh
I have a degree in a social field an i earn that, 30yo. I know people who studied law, engineering, architecture, business administration etc. and earn less. Of course there is the possibility to earn a lot in these fields, but that doesn't mean that everyone does it. The only fields in Germany where you get 100% very good € are medicine and teacher. In all other fields there is also the possibility, but I see a lot of people who don't make it there.