Best device to improve posture?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Posture is really important and can bring someone up a a very small amount of psl points. what is the most efficient device to wear for improving posture?

• JFL
Reactions: zeek
Back muscles.

• +1
Reactions: User28823, androidcel, Dude420 and 1 other person
I found that front squats and overhead barbell presses helps with posture the best. Front Squats keep your back straight. OHP helps too since you need to keep a straight back and tuck your chin in. Poor Posture is due to muscle imbalances. Strengthen the right muscles for better posture.

Im meeting with a physiotherapist soon

Posture is really important and can bring someone up a a very small amount of psl points. what is the most efficient device to wear for improving posture?
I have written many thread on body posture because in my opinion it's the most important thing for imprving Look. I think the best way to improve the posture is to undertake to keep your vertebral column straight.
when you walk you have to look straightforward in order to keep the neck horizontal, when you are sit you always have to keep your back straight. use a short chair to work/study. in order to keep the correct posture when you sleep, you should sleep on your back without the pillow.

back posture and mewing are connected: you can't develop your low third if you are hunchbacked

Back Brace
https://www.amazon.co.uk/FITTOO-Adj...F8&qid=1544710978&sr=1-14&keywords=back+brace

brings your shoulders back and your chest out, basically forcing you to have correct posture.

Toe separators
https://www.amazon.co.uk/DR-JK-Orig...qid=1544711085&sr=1-9&keywords=toe+separators

I just picked these at random but any will do so long as they don't restrict toe movement too much. It sounds stupid but most people have their toes too close together due to socks and shoes, creating an imbalance in posture.

Orthodontic Appliances
Any forward facial growth appliance will improve your posture as the airway is opened you can bring your head into the correct position.

Miscellaneous
Aside from these devices the best ways to correct your posture are to do the McKenzie chin tuck everyday as well as sleeping on a firm mattress/the floor coupled with working out often to strengthen the back and neck muscles. My dad used to see a chiropractor all the time and he said the best way to improve your back is through regular exercise so it really is essential. Also, when you have improper posture it then becomes a struggle to hold the correct posture as the muscles which support your body in this position are untrained.

• +1
Reactions: DatNibba11
Back Brace
Amazon product ASIN B01IHP7R28
brings your shoulders back and your chest out, basically forcing you to have correct posture.

Toe separators
Amazon product ASIN B01CRNF6FG
I just picked these at random but any will do so long as they don't restrict toe movement too much. It sounds stupid but most people have their toes too close together due to socks and shoes, creating an imbalance in posture.

Orthodontic Appliances
Any forward facial growth appliance will improve your posture as the airway is opened you can bring your head into the correct position.

Miscellaneous
Aside from these devices the best ways to correct your posture are to do the McKenzie chin tuck everyday as well as sleeping on a firm mattress/the floor coupled with working out often to strengthen the back and neck muscles. My dad used to see a chiropractor all the time and he said the best way to improve your back is through regular exercise so it really is essential. Also, when you have improper posture it then becomes a struggle to hold the correct posture as the muscles which support your body in this position are untrained.
Back brace isn't ideal because your muscles become weak asf, you become super reliant and dependent on it and without it you will be a hunchback
Toe separator sounds interesting though, never heard that recommendation before and I'll look into it but it looks gay asf ngl lol