Best dickmaxxing device you can buy from amazon?

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Kraken
@personalityinkwell help a nigga out bro

Don’t jack off a lot and healthy lifestyle
Device is cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, maxmendietta and W0KESTMOTHF
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789 and W0KESTMOTHF
@EreptileDysfunction Thoughts?
Screenshot 20200922 213550

Everything but injecting straight pregnancy hormones into your dick is cope

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, xefo, W0KESTMOTHF and 3 others
don’t buy bathmate you can get same thing for a couple bucks on aliexpress, also get an extender at the same time. Do the pump 1 day on 1 day off and the extended 6 days on 1 day off, wear while you sleep minimum 5 hours per night (1000 hours = 1 inch - in general).
I used bathmate for 2 months and got heaps of girth but no length, extenders, supported by studies, gain HEAPS in length. I’m still waiting for mine though, China delivery takes years, but the other shit I bought has just all arrived in the last 3 days so should be here tomorrow I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and W0KESTMOTHF
that seems way extreme and unlikely
Nah I did it jfl lots off people online jerked off too hard
Doctor said it would heal on its own but it’s been like 2 years and it ain’t the same

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Nah I did it jfl lots off people online jerked off too hard
Doctor said it would heal on its own but it’s been like 2 years and it ain’t the same
how curved is your dick?

It didn’t curve at all maybe slightly, sounds like I have a mild injury not a full on fracture
Hoping it continues getting better
how do you even know something bad happened at all then?

Lol wtf. Is there any side effects to this? Like less sensitivity?
Not mentioned, but I wouldn't think so. This is like re going thru puberty almost. But the dosage is based from person to person so it's extremely risky to do diy.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Not mentioned, but I wouldn't think so. This is like re going thru puberty almost. But the dosage is based from person to person so it's extremely risky to do diy.
Is this gonna become available soon? Do u have any idea?

Is this gonna become available soon? Do u have any idea?
It was a Canadian patent I will get in contact with the patent filer and get some info from them soon. Also might try calling the center the medical study took place in. It's literally NEEDED for me to ascend

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Ya dick can injure easier than you think all this stretching and shit is sketchy I wouldn’t recommend it
just be a dicklet for life theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
Are you gonna take one for the team and try it?

If someone else does it before me I’d do it tbh
I think I have to tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and xefo
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6789
A quick release clamp

don’t buy bathmate you can get same thing for a couple bucks on aliexpress, also get an extender at the same time. Do the pump 1 day on 1 day off and the extended 6 days on 1 day off, wear while you sleep minimum 5 hours per night (1000 hours = 1 inch - in general).
I used bathmate for 2 months and got heaps of girth but no length, extenders, supported by studies, gain HEAPS in length. I’m still waiting for mine though, China delivery takes years, but the other shit I bought has just all arrived in the last 3 days so should be here tomorrow I think.
how much girth did you get from bathmate? i got length but i'm bit of a girthcel