Best diet?

D

Deleted member 689

Iron
I'm currently 16 and 1 month and I'm looking for the best diet to overall health and to grow the most I can. I'll start sleeping 9/10 hours a day aswell. Also, tell me legit and good supplements to help.

2500cal daily, 1-2g of protein per lb bodyweight. Eat whatever else you want

Thanks, shouldn't I avoid sugar/sodium etc?
People bash sodium, but if you don't have prominent cheek bones or low bodyfat, it means fuck all for aesthetics.

pizza and chips every day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Pussy and ass, but nah high fat are good and reduce sugar/grains

low carb, low sodium

lots of veggies, water, protein and healthy fats

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
semen based diet

Mk677 25mg daily and K2 mk4 45mg daily

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Carnivore diet.

I can’t seem to find MK4, only MK7. Does it work aswell?
Where are you looking? mk4 is the one with studies and papers done on them.

Do you have any legit source that ships to South America?
Try thorne k2 (make sure it is the megadosed one)
There is another sauce with drops that I forgot but is legit as well. lmk if the first one doesnt ship

whey protein, testosterone enanthate, and aromasin

Diet is easily the most overrated and ridiculous factor. There is endless amounts of abject pseudoscience printed on the internet about diet, with each subset promising to make you into a superman, but almost never having the proponents showing their results (because they dont have results worth advertising in most cases). Diets also tend to produce obsessive and neurotic behaviours, not least because they are usually exclusionary to social eating.

In terms of health, the scientific literature and consensus of experts around the world is pretty clear that a very low fat, plant based diet (they should really rename it to a starch based diet, since most people imagine broccoli or kale when they hear the term "plant based") with minimal or no animal products is the the healthiest. Personally, in spite of the evidence, i would not enjoy life without some occasional meat based dish consumption, so i trade that off gladly.

However, if you just care about body composition, then the only thing you should concern yourself with is caloric balance. Everything else is a moot point, if for example one wants to get very lean, regardless of whatever particular fad diet one chooses to invest their identity in, any result towards the goal is a result of reduced caloric intake whether one wants to believe that or not. Similarly, no amount of eating the "right" foods will reduce fatty tissue stores if you are consuming more than you expend. Listen, a guy dropped 10% bodyfat on a diet exclusively of TWINKIES, and retards on the internet still want to argue that the macronutrient breakdown is more important than the caloric balance.

It comes down to, then, experimenting and finding a dietary strategy that works for YOU, because the most important factor in long term success is consistency.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Diet is easily the most overrated and ridiculous factor. There is endless amounts of abject pseudoscience printed on the internet about diet, with each subset promising to make you into a superman, but almost never having the proponents showing their results (because they dont have results worth advertising in most cases). Diets also tend to produce obsessive and neurotic behaviours, not least because they are usually exclusionary to social eating.

In terms of health, the scientific literature and consensus of experts around the world is pretty clear that a very low fat, plant based diet (they should really rename it to a starch based diet, since most people imagine broccoli or kale when they hear the term "plant based") with minimal or no animal products is the the healthiest. Personally, in spite of the evidence, i would not enjoy life without some occasional meat based dish consumption, so i trade that off gladly.

However, if you just care about body composition, then the only thing you should concern yourself with is caloric balance. Everything else is a moot point, if for example one wants to get very lean, regardless of whatever particular fad diet one chooses to invest their identity in, any result towards the goal is a result of reduced caloric intake whether one wants to believe that or not. Similarly, no amount of eating the "right" foods will reduce fatty tissue stores if you are consuming more than you expend. Listen, a guy dropped 10% bodyfat on a diet exclusively of TWINKIES, and retards on the internet still want to argue that the macronutrient breakdown is more important than the caloric balance.

It comes down to, then, experimenting and finding a dietary strategy that works for YOU, because the most important factor in long term success is consistency.

high iq

Is low carb safe for teenagers? I’m underweight.

If your underweight eat healthy carbs like brown rice, potatoes etc

Certain diets work better for certain people. My body performs a lot better on no carbs while someone else has great benefits from a high carb vegan diet (I felt horrible and my stomach was super bloated, looked pregnant).

Finding the right diet for you is extremely important. If you keep eating foods your body doesn't agree with and that you can't stand the taste of, you are setting yourself up for failure. Diet is 90% of results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035
Not many calories a day, avoid sugar, dairy and wheat.