Best doctor for posterior mandible aigmentation

S

sogwigy

Bronze
My front is my weakest and I’m looking to make it better. I have narrowed it down to the masseters looking weak and having high prominent zygos which overpower the masseters. Anyone have any advice on who to go to get more of a wider lower face to have the cheeks dovetail into the chin better? Thanks

Masseters are cope. You need mandible widening so probably implants or chin wing if you need small augmentation. Do you have crowded lower teeth?

Also you may overlook your midface ratio and eye-nose-mouth area. If those are fine a narrow lower third doesnt look that off.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Masseters are cope. You need mandible widening so probably implants or chin wing if you need small augmentation. Do you have crowded lower teeth?

Also you may overlook your midface ratio and eye-nose-mouth area. If those are fine a narrow lower third doesnt look that off.
Midface is compact I have done selfies with drawings and teeth are all perfectly white and straight even forward growth is good problem is the narrower lower third which is overshadowed by the wide zygos which should work with them for harmony not fight them for facial control. Mouth is a bit narrow and looks that way cuz full lips bit other than that nose is also a bit wider than likable which is also smt I’ll fix later on but I done think it’s as much a problem as the narrower jaw cuz I don’t have the masseter points which gives an egg shape to the head. Should I still go for the jaw implants?

Midface is compact I have done selfies with drawings and teeth are all perfectly white and straight even forward growth is good problem is the narrower lower third which is overshadowed by the wide zygos which should work with them for harmony not fight them for facial control. Mouth is a bit narrow and looks that way cuz full lips bit other than that nose is also a bit wider than likable which is also smt I’ll fix later on but I done think it’s as much a problem as the narrower jaw cuz I don’t have the masseter points which gives an egg shape to the head. Should I still go for the jaw implants?
Yeah probably jaw implants. However there is also a chin widening distraction osteogenesis that can make chin and jaw a bit wider though but better to camouflage with implants because distraction is complicated and not many docs will do it.
Bigonial/Bizygo should be about 88%-92% for ideal but just 85+% is good too. Jaw as wide as cheeks is for zygoless people. Also jaw shouldnt be much wider than your temples ideally.

Yeah probably jaw implants. However there is also a chin widening distraction osteogenesis that can make chin and jaw a bit wider though but better to camouflage with implants because distraction is complicated and not many docs will do it.
Bigonial/Bizygo should be about 88%-92% for ideal but just 85+% is good too. Jaw as wide as cheeks is for zygoless people. Also jaw shouldnt be much wider than your temples ideally.
Yea I’m trying to line it with temples I just rlly want the massaged point to my zygos can work with it well. My gonial is also pretty close to 120 but if from the side the implant can give it a sharper angle rather than the roundish angle it has now thag would be good too. Chin actually strangely isn’t the problem is pretty wide and strong with bone underneath being good so masseter width is what I’m lacking I’m chewing falim everyday but idk how much results I’ll be getting naturally tho