Best drugs to cope with?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Do you use any drugs to keep yourself from depression and boost your mood up?
If yes,which ones do you prefer the most? (ex.Alcochol,Weed,Tobacco,LSD,Ecstasy,Coke,Hallucinogens)

I am currently on alcochol,If I feel down,I open up a beer sometimes while also working out,which lightens my mood up everytime. I smoked tobacco too back in time,but stopped after reading way more info on how bad it is from time to time.

Hgh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and DarknLost
Pussy

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Arkantos and jefferson
I abused a lot of drugs when I was younger, alcohol especially.
Alcohol and benzos are the best and most affordable imo

Tyrone’s BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel and Insomniac
p s y c h e d e l i c s

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, kobecel and ZyzzReincarnate
phenibut

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel
Alcohol is the most sustainable cope in the long run. It's not the most powerful, but hard drugs (cocaine, amphetamines, meth, heroin, etc.) can put the average person on the streets, in jail, or in the grave within a year of consistent use. At least with alcohol it's possible (although not guaranteed) for someone to use it for years on end without significantly disrupting their life.

Alcohol is the most sustainable cope in the long run. It's not the most powerful, but hard drugs (cocaine, amphetamines, meth, heroin, etc.) can put the average person on the streets, in jail, or in the grave within a year of consistent use. At least with alcohol it's possible (although not guaranteed) for someone to use it for years on end without significantly disrupting their life.

What sucks is it’s one of the biggest drugs that leads to hair loss,also ages you alot

What sucks is it’s one of the biggest drugs that leads to hair loss,also ages you alot
Chad gets drunk every night during college and still graduates NW0, hair loss is mostly genetic just like most things that matter in life.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Try vyvanse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
Try Saturday Quran lessons

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Normie af, but nicotine and caffeine. Weak stimulants to keep my mind active.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
personally I use tobacco