Best face of all time

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
NINTCHDBPICT000465178946 e1571056734417

Before you say eye area eye area only matters for modelling for actual attraction and getting famous dont think we will ever see a better bone set then harry styles he is even better than depp.

How the fuck does he have zygos that wide yet still chiseled and strong

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AutisticBeaner, didntreadlol and 3 others
pitt mogs him to absulute oblivion to for once ill even say chico mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Gren and 1 other person
pitt mogs him to absulute oblivion to for once ill even say chico mogs
He zygo mogs the absolute shit out of pitt chico isnt even in this conversation his skull shape is a potato hes all height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
is this a troll post lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4209, didntreadlol and 1 other person
He zygo mogs the absolute shit out of pitt chico isnt even in this conversation his skull shape is a potato hes all height
harry styles was pretty gl in his prime very good lips and dimples but pitt mogs him to oblivion and styles already is out of his prime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted
is this a troll post lmfao
You're looking too much in psl basement terms looks is literally all cheekbones and jawline that's why meeks got famous. Harry styles face is an absolute joke could you even imagine seeing it in real life look at the pic i posted .
harry styles was pretty gl in his prime very good lips and dimples but pitt mogs him to oblivion and styles already is out of his prime
View attachment 326317
True it's only cause of collagen and his hairline if he wore concealer and got ht he would still be in his rpime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Swolepenisman and 1 other person
Gl, but tiktok chads mog him, so its ovER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 2205
You're looking too much in psl basement terms looks is literally all cheekbones and jawline that's why meeks got famous. Harry styles face is an absolute joke could you even imagine seeing it in real life look at the pic i posted .
fucking lol at using the basement line on me tbh

harry styles is gl but halo’d by being famous boy band singer, plenty of gl people fit the golden ratio mask well

I honestly think mick jagger looked cooler than styles and talentmogged too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and BigBoy

True it's only cause of collagen and his hairline if he wore concealer and got ht he would still be in his rpime
indeed he would still be in prime pitt still mogs tho tbh
Gl, but tiktok chads mog him, so its ovER
pitt > tiktok fags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Kingkellz
Jfl he looks like that nerdy kid from school who gets bullied by everyone, what is this bs
Jfl he looks like that nerdy kid from school who gets bullied by everyone, what is this bs

• +1
Yeah he looks like that nerdy kid with a perfect jawline and wide projecting cheekbones. People here dont understand looks at at all
fucking lol at using the basement line on me tbh

harry styles is gl but halo’d by being famous boy band singer, plenty of gl people fit the golden ratio mask well

I honestly think mick jagger looked cooler than styles and talentmogged too
Not saying you're a basement dweller and it's not the mask for me it's his bone structure. Guy looks like a fucking anime character, see how supported his face is

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah he looks like that nerdy kid with a perfect jawline and wide projecting cheekbones. People here dont understand looks at at all
His jaw and zygos don't harmonize well with the rest of his features. Doesn't mater how top tier they are, everything needs to flow together and it doesn't for him. Over.

Also agepill failo'd him

Last edited:
  • +1
His jaw and zygos don't harmonize well with the rest of his features. Doesn't mater how top tier they are, everything needs to flow together and it doesn't for him. Over.
20200329 051754
yeah its over and dont say status because people dont say beiber is the most handsome man in the world or niall horan. But idk I dont have all the answers but I'm pretty sure if you put meeks face and white guy you'd get harry styles

• +1
View attachment 326330yeah its over and dont say status because people dont say beiber is the most handsome man in the world or niall horan. But idk I dont have all the answers but I'm pretty sure if you put meeks face and white guy you'd get harry styles
In his One D days, he had ideal JB appeal

He lost subcutaneous fat and collagen as he got older. He has an "average" face which women may be comfortable with, that combined with his huge status halo gives him those responses.

• +1
In his One D days, he had ideal JB appeal
View attachment 326331

He lost subcutaneous fat and collagen as he got older. He has an "average" face which women may be comfortable with, that combined with his huge status halo gives him those responses.
I see what you mean he looks kind of average on camera cause he has noexotic eye area or brows

You would have to see him in real life to truly tell his face would look very wide and chiseled same with his jaw.

Also he could easily look prime again with ht and skin concealer as he has the bones but he doesn't care

• +1
I see what you mean he looks kind of average on camera cause he has noexotic eye area or brows View attachment 326340
You would have to see him in real life to truly tell his face would look very wide and chiseled same with his jaw.

Also he could easily look prime again with ht and skin concealer as he has the bones but he doesn't care
Images 126
brutal mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Gren
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Swolepenisman and didntreadlol
wtf how did he fix his norwooding?

he was balding so badly last time i saw him.

• +1
He looks like the averqge young white guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
no your pfp is actually that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401