Best facial routine foe minimal acne?

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Life is good
Any tips for fixing minimal acne on my cheecks?
Most guides I found are either bullshit bluepill advice, or are focused on fixing serious acne. Mine isn't that visible, and it is only located on my cheeks, but I wanna completely removed to show off my pale skin. It was aesthetic af when I had no acne

Dude, it took you literally 2 seconds to answer that.

Currently my diet is : 2days of water fasting, 1 day of regular eating and repeat.

What kind of food shouldn't I be eating?

Try drinking Kefir. It has probiotics that could help with inflammatory acne.

• +1
Reactions: Bensky
Dude, it took you literally 2 seconds to answer that.

Currently my diet is : 2days of water fasting, 1 day of regular eating and repeat.

What kind of food shouldn't I be eating?
the thing with skincare is diet is extremely underrated when it comes to it. your skin is a reflection of your gut microbiome, diet, hormonal system etc.

you're better off trying to improve your gut health, cleaning up your diet etc. than applying a lot of moisturizers and creams

you should be avoiding dairy at all cost, avoid high GI sugars and anything you might be intolerant to. its best to just do a food intolerance test where they test your blood to hundreds of foods and then you see what you're intolerant to. you can be outright allergic to certain foods or just slightly intolerant, meaning you arent having any too serious adverse effects, but your puts your body at a high inflammation level where your sleep/skin and overall health can mildly or thoroughly deterioate over time depending on circumstances

if you want topicals, retin-a is pretty good i suppose, vitamin C serums are good i suppose, cleansers are good i suppose etc. but they arent substitute to diet

if you're regularly getting pimples and ur not a teenager predisposed to heavy hormonal changes, the problem likely roots in the inside

• +1
Reactions: Bensky and LowTierNormie
Try drinking Kefir. It has probiotics that could help with inflammatory acne.
First time I hear about Kefir.I'll check it out mate!

My acne isn't the white one if it helps. It's those small red pimples that don't stick out much
the thing with skincare is diet is extremely underrated when it comes to it. your skin is a reflection of your gut microbiome, diet, hormonal system etc.

you're better off trying to improve your gut health, cleaning up your diet etc. than applying a lot of moisturizers and creams

you should be avoiding dairy at all cost, avoid high GI sugars and anything you might be intolerant to. its best to just do a food intolerance test where they test your blood to hundreds of foods and then you see what you're intolerant to. you can be outright allergic to certain foods or just slightly intolerant, meaning you arent having any too serious adverse effects, but your puts your body at a high inflammation level where your sleep/skin and overall health can mildly or thoroughly deterioate over time depending on circumstances

if you want topicals, retin-a is pretty good i suppose, vitamin C serums are good i suppose, cleansers are good i suppose etc. but they arent substitute to diet

if you're regularly getting pimples and ur not a teenager predisposed to heavy hormonal changes, the problem likely roots in the inside
I am not allergic no anything that I know of.
But my diet is high diery and high sugar. I'll start by cutting of all that shit and see if anything improves.

Thanks mate!

First time I hear about Kefir.I'll check it out mate!

My acne isn't the white one if it helps. It's those small red pimples that don't stick out much

I am not allergic no anything that I know of.
But my diet is high diery and high sugar. I'll start by cutting of all that shit and see if anything improves.

Thanks mate!
Dairy is just one of the things that can cause acne. The only thing you should give up on is milk and yogurt. Most of the times cheeses and butter don't cause acne. High sugar is also a problem because it causes inflammation and most foods that are high in sugar contain other ingredients that are bad.

The other issue is touching your face or having objects touch your face as well as not washing your face after sweating. I had this habit of putting my headphones so that it would cover just one ear and the other would rest on my cheek every time I would jack off, so I can hear if someone is coming. Because of that I got some of the worst acne I've ever had on that area that I still have to this day but it's fading quickly because I started using adapalene. Also, be very careful at the gym and don't touch your face no matter what, and make sure you wipe off that sweat with something clean and wash your face as soon as you get to a sink.

After you solve all that shit, and only after, you wanna get on adapalene/tretinoin and start moisturizing. You don't need anything other than that.

• +1
Reactions: Bensky and LowTierNormie