• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Brag.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 39 and 2 others
Nike.

They've got a wide range of sizes for clothes.

I got my US 13 sized shoes from them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6695 and 1 other person
No difference in clothing style for tall vs average men.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Deleted member 1680
Tommy Hilfiger

just look for “big and tall” sections in ralph lauren or asos, but make sure you buy the “tall” clothes the tall version specifically and not the big because they are grouped together in the name but deviate from item to item.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 6695
just look for “big and tall” sections in ralph lauren or asos, but make sure you buy the “tall” clothes the tall version specifically and not the big because they are grouped together in the name but deviate from item to item.
You are one respectable gaycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Nike.

They've got a wide range of sizes for clothes.

I got my US 13 sized shoes from them.
They only make sportswear tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and john2
Well this is my personal supplier

Attachments

• pp-rope-gaurav-brand-500x500.jpg
    pp-rope-gaurav-brand-500x500.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 17
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and .🇹🇩.
Tallfags.co

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
uniqlo caters to tall skinny type.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
They only make sportswear tho.
Who cares brah. I see the most richest people here wear nike tracksuits (they look like slav/russian drunkards, but it's stylish) with everything nike at birthday parties, dates and everywhere else.
I'll be honest people mainly wear sportswear everywhere even if they go on vacations or anywhere (with nike t shirts or track-pants).
Everyone wants to look casual and sometimes thuggish.

Also, it's not like people are used to wearing formal stuff and suits on a daily basis anymore. But obviously business T-shirts and etc. should ideally be from other brands (like Hugo Boss) for corporate level matters. Nike isn't the only brand that one should use and wear for all purposes since they only do sportswear like you said.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Patrick Baitman
how comes so many dick riders copy mod avis recently? do you all sit in the same discord and come up with retarded shit like this in times of boredom?
@christmasnight @Lev Peshkov @Entschuldigung @Thongmaster :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
how comes so many dick riders copy mod avis recently? do you all sit in the same discord and come up with retarded shit like this in times of boredom?
@christmasnight @Lev Peshkov @Entschuldigung :feelshaha:
dark blue cel

Who cares brah. I see the most richest people here wear nike tracksuits (they look like slav/russian drunkards, but it's stylish) with everything nike at birthday parties, dates and everywhere else.
I'll be honest people mainly wear sportswear everywhere even if they go on vacations or anywhere (with nike t shirts or track-pants).
Everyone wants to look casual and sometimes thuggish.

Also, it's not like people are used to wearing formal stuff and suits on a daily basis anymore. But obviously business T-shirts and etc. should ideally be from other brands (like Hugo Boss) for corporate level matters. Nike isn't the only brand that one should use and wear for all purposes since they only do sportswear like you said.
Wearing sportswear casually is not fashionable, at all. In fact I've seen girls judge those guys who casually wear sportswear.

• Woah
Reactions: john2
Wearing sportswear casually is not fashionable, at all. In fact I've seen girls judge those guys who casually wear sportswear.
It works for high t athletic mesomorph Chad. Doesn’t work for anyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Just existing

If you got cash then Stone Island, especially Shadow Project. Their garments are top tier.
If not then Uniqlo, the best quality out there.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
don’t wear clothes if your low inhib

@christmasnight @Lev Peshkov @Entschuldigung @Thongmaster :feelshaha:
I'll copy ur avi what do u think of that ah?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
something that fits / brand

NO FASHION BRANDS FOR YOUR FACE JFL

As someone already said : Saint Laurent. Basically all Hedi Slimane work so Céline too. It's pretty expensive but you can find cheap alternative everywhere.The aesthetic works really well with tall skinny or framecel guys.

H&m and PacSun and Urban outfitters is where I shop

long black trench coat that come with a hood.

Dark navy tux style suit goes well with all tall guys.