Best job for incels?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
What are good jobs for an incel? Preferably something with little to no contact with other people (especially females). Shouldn't be too complicated or physically tiring though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 3043
neetbux being ugly should be considered disability

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and SHARK
you‘re just digging the hole deeper by choosing a job which lacks contact, better is doing the complete opposite and looksmax simultaneously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4383, Schönling and 14 others
CEO 10k/day

• JFL
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
I would like to get a blow job

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TexasGiantBear, Elgoblino and 4 others
you‘re just digging the hole deeper by choosing a job which lacks contact, better is doing the complete opposite and looksmax simultaneously
It is true. He would be enabling and opening the possibility of developing social anxiety and so on.

----------

I wouldn't mind getting a job in which you interact with all type of people, but not too much good looking folks tho.

best job for incell or narxy looksmaxer?

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
Packing boxes in the back of the store or washing dishes

What's the point of putting myself under unneccessary pressure every day when there's nothing more uncomfortable for me than being visible to others? That wouldn't benefit my mental (and physical) health at all imo.

I'm incel and I'd prefer to work with females tbh.
When you have self hate issues because of looks comparison it's better because you won't get mogged my males.
You can't compare your male face to female faces so there's no mogging and also no heightmogging.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
Lol best thing for incels is studycelling to death

you should looksmax and try to socialize otherwise it gets even worse

Weren't you the one whose father would actually pay for a prostitute? Ask him and be happy.
I want one from a girl who loves me or atleast doesnt want money for it. I aint no beta cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
When you have self hate issues because of looks comparison it's better because you won't get mogged my males.
You can't compare your male face to female faces so there's no mogging and also no heightmogging.
Are you on sth? Working with females is the worst you could possibly do. They will treat you like shit and let no opportunity unused to show u how subhuman and disgusting you are. They probably won't tell u directly but show you through body language, facial expressions and gestures. No thanks, I'll pass!
I want one from a girl who loves me or atleast doesnt want money for it. I aint no beta cuck
Since when is "love" a requirement for a decent blowjob lmao

Farmer. Far away from big cities.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
Become a night guard at some big facility far away from city

best job for incell or narxy looksmaxer?
Title
you should looksmax and try to socialize otherwise it gets even worse
Socialize otherwise yeah, in a way that I can choose how often I'm around whom instead of being forced to work with people every day I'm not comfortable with + the pressure of my looks being a distraction for my workflow and mental wellbeing.

Last edited:
Walmart greeter

Backoffice IT jobs, like server maintenance, cyber security. The IT guys at the firm I'm working for are the biggest incels ever, there's like 5 of them, they have their own room far away from the main office, they never socialize with anyone outside their group, we only see them when there's an issue ( only 3 of them, the other 2 never come out). It's literally perfect for incels, you can just sit in a room with a screen in your face all day without any need for social interaction and you get paid for it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3323 and 1 other person
Apply for this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Matthias8272
fixing computers n shiet or online job

u are an incel? for some reason I thought that you are ok looking

Programming, anything related to Computers

lighthouse keeper or tolbooth operator

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
What are good jobs for an incel? Preferably something with little to no contact with other people (especially females). Shouldn't be too complicated or physically tiring though.
Bro you aren’t bad why do you want a job for incel
And avoid female contact?
You are not short
You look decent

• +1
Reactions: Stare
thanks for digging out 10 months old thread

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother

Bad idea. Majority of my co-workers are females, including my boss. This is like the one of the worst workplaces I can imagine. These bitches lick the ass of the boss like there is no tomorrow, and snitch on you to the boss about anything. They can also damage your reputation with their nasty gossips. The stuff they snitch or gossip about are often not even true, they just made it up. And these hoes do all that while appearing nice to you.

• +1
Bad idea. Majority of my co-workers are females, including my boss. This is like the one of the worst workplaces I can imagine. These bitches lick the ass of the boss like there is no tomorrow, and snitch on you to the boss about anything. They can also damage your reputation with their nasty gossips. The stuff they snitch or gossip about are often not even true, they just made it up. And these hoes do all that while appearing nice to you.
I know a curry boss 29 5ft8 who fucked a blonde with big ass 24y Foid

Taking showers

• JFL
do manual labor you pussy