Best looking SEA users here?

The true "changs" are in Mongolia but then they wouldn't be changs but more like batbayar or tsengel or something like that. Wide, beefy and rugged.

The kpop boyish types in Korea are not Changs by any means and they are very feminine by western standards.

Asian girls have different preference compared to white women.

Where else white women prefer the guy to be tall, decent muscle, manly looking and attractive
Asian girls prefer their men to be boyish youthful looking, somewhat tall, lean and skinny and attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
His name is Simonas Pham. Half white. Still looks like a gook.

He looks caucasoid with chink traits lmao would never pass in sea

I am half SEA (Thailand) but good looking SEA don't exist.

99% of asian foids in SEA look like disgusting utter trannies, this number is not a joke it's legit.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

99% of asian foids in SEA look like disgusting utter trannies, this number is not a joke it's legit.
The problem I have with them is their faces just suck. Body can be nice (not the trannies but the real women) but the face just ruins it

You got giga unlucky atleast you can cope with having 1 caucasian ancestor

• +1
The problem I have with them is their faces just suck. Body can be nice (not the trannies but the real women) but the face just ruins it

Like black womrn can look good i gey disgusted by chink women

@toolateforme biggest Chang to ever walk this Earth

• JFL
I’m one of the only SEA users here that I know of. My avi is a pic of me. Hashtaggalou and Yoyome99 look SEA too but they’re just chindians
Chindian subhuman or chindian slayer?

Changs are only found in Korea tbh. Chinese are the most incel race on average that I’ve ever seen. Most of my friends are Chinese and I legit cannot even think of any of them that has ever had a gf. Only the darker SEA looking Chinese have had gfs
Cope, have u been to Korea? Seoul has higher subhuman percentage of men than Mumbai, it's disgusting, just because actors and singers are good looking, the actual people are so ugly u will be shocked. If say if u control for the fact they been rich for 50 years while China only had rich people for 25 years, Chinese are better looking than Koreans, defo less subhuman % in China, in non poverty areas.

Only true Chang's exist where average is low, yet ceiling is high, as with everything in nature, and this is basically because u need to introduce more variables, in the hope they interact and make some magic, or at the very least negate the effects of inbreeding, so this would be Indonesia, phillipines, Malaysia. Have legit seen more Chang's there than any of your rich Asian places, but yeah the average riceman there is worse than E Asia

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Borneon_Tyger and SubhumanCurrycel
Cope, have u been to Korea? Seoul has higher subhuman percentage of men than Mumbai, it's disgusting, just because actors and singers are good looking, the actual people are so ugly u will be shocked. If say if u control for the fact they been rich for 50 years while China only had rich people for 25 years, Chinese are better looking than Koreans, defo less subhuman % in China, in non poverty areas.

Only true Chang's exist where average is low, yet ceiling is high, as with everything in nature, and this is basically because u need to introduce more variables, in the hope they interact and make some magic, or at the very least negate the effects of inbreeding, so this would be Indonesia, phillipines, Malaysia. Have legit seen more Chang's there than any of your rich Asian places, but yeah the average riceman there is worse than E Asia
Haven’t met a single Korean with a good jaw in my life period.
Even kpop stars get plastic surgery they hand out leforts like candy there’s so many instances of kpop stars that had typical roundface and all of a sudden they have a European maxilla, there’s a reason why Korea is the plastic surgery capital of the world

I will be the first in a few years once I get surgeries, probably changlite though

Nvm Im not SEA but ricecel

@Yoyome99

hnghhhh i want to fuck his gook ass

Haven’t met a single Korean with a good jaw in my life period.
Even kpop stars get plastic surgery they hand out leforts like candy there’s so many instances of kpop stars that had typical roundface and all of a sudden they have a European maxilla, there’s a reason why Korea is the plastic surgery capital of the world
Yes lefort 1,2 is surprisingly common there. What's fascinating though is that noodles and ricemen from Myanmar to Sapporo are so fucking retarded they think that shit is real. I've never seen a SINGLE good looking (PSL5+) Korean ever in my life, except on TV or MTV, it's literally like that