Best looking users on this forum?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
I would say its between Facemaxxed and then Salludon (assuming hes not wearing contacts) both are 6 psls but Facemaxxed is white so i prefer him.

Crisick is a 5.75psl in my opinion.

Anyone have any more nominations?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
@Alarico8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, DidntRead, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Me
giphy.gif

Salludon is 8 PSL, how is he 6 PSL JFL

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty and Deleted member 2846
Salludon is 8 PSL, how is he 6 PSL JFL

facially he is 6-6.25 psl

a 6psl white guy is more attractive

He looks too etnik with the facial hair and black eyes and skincolor ofc

@Amnesia homie

facially he is 6-6.25 psl

a 6psl white guy is more attractive

He looks too etnik with the facial hair and black eyes and skincolor ofc

u have to be joking

all his features are very good, a 6 PSL is a high tier normie

he's 8 PSL Chadpreet, his pheno doesn't even matter anymore when ur that chad looking

• +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty
I would say its between Facemaxxed and then Salludon (assuming hes not wearing contacts) both are 6 psls but Facemaxxed is white so i prefer him.

everybody but you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Titbot mogs me

5.25-5.5 psl
up there

high set hairline and eye area are your falios, and ur hairstyle imo, but if you got a haircut, it would make ur eye set hairline more prominent which would possibly lower your psl

I'm im not top 5, rope.

5.25-5.5 psl
up there

high set hairline and eye area are your falios, and ur hairstyle imo, but if you got a haircut, it would make ur eye set hairline more prominent which would possibly lower your psl
I got a haircut a few days ago actually. I look better tbh. JFL you’re making it sound like my hairline is atrocious. It’s not a failo but my eyes and nose are. If I get those fixed I can be 6PSL.

probably a 6.5psl in my opinion

yea hes the best looking user
Amnesia

This is his best pic right here. He ascended so hard with fillers...

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, shimada and Deleted member 1464
If these people are ~6 psl what is an example of 7 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
yea i would say so
I got a haircut a few days ago actually. I look better tbh. JFL you’re making it sound like my hairline is atrocious. It’s not a failo but my eyes and nose are. If I get those fixed I can be 6PSL.

im not sure if your nose is fixable, its pretty much visible from the sides, its sort of long, kind of like Pinocchio, idk if thats fixable via surgery.

i dont think tht much of a falio anyway.

your hairline was pretty high up ngl, pprolly one of the most high ones iv seen, if it recedes as you age then it will be reallllyy bad imo.
If these people are ~6 psl what is an example of 7 psl

Last edited:
pic?
pic?

yea i would say so

im not sure if your nose is fixable, its pretty much visible from the sides, its sort of long, kind of like Pinocchio, idk if thats fixable via surgery.

i dont think tht much of a falio anyway.

your hairline was pretty high up ngl, pprolly one of the most high ones iv seen, if it recedes as you age then it will be reallllyy bad imo.

View attachment 112255
View attachment 112256
my hairline is not high and my nose is droopy tip and downward sloped so yes, it’s very bad on my face.
pic?

pic?
pic of what

Wait show pics of @facemaxxed. I never seen him before.
my hairline is not high and my nose is droopy tip and downward sloped so yes, it’s very bad on my face.

pic of what
I've seen your pics and if you call those eyes and nose a failo, then I wonder what mine are since they're like 10x worse

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1464
Wait show pics of @facemaxxed. I never seen him before.

I've seen your pics and if you call those eyes and nose a failo, then I wonder what mine are since they're like 10x worse
My undereyes are failo and my eyelids tbh. My eye shape is good tbh. My nose is bad though. Show me yours

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1464

pic of what

your hairline is high man, your eye brows are high set and the distance from the tip of ur eyebrows to your hairline is pretty long.

your 19 so as you age, you will know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
your hairline is high man, your eye brows are high set and the distance from the tip of ur eyebrows to your hairline is pretty long.

your 19 so as you age, you will know.
Believe it or not from my eyebrows to my hairline is all equal distance (eyebrow to bottom of zygo then bottom of zygo to chin). I’m not asking for an analysis of my face either you thick skin Dravidian.
Sounds like your jealous tbh ngl.

Believe it or not from my eyebrows to my hairline is all equal distance (eyebrow to bottom of zygo then bottom of zygo to chin). I’m not asking for an analysis of my face either you thick skin Dravidian.
Sounds like your jealous tbh ngl.

im not making fun of you man, im just saying your hairline is high up lol ok, i wont argue anymore, i was just warning you about the future

im not making fun of you man, im just saying your hairline is high up lol ok, i wont argue anymore, i was just warning you about the future
I realize I will look worse as I age, as of everyone.

I realize I will look worse as I age, as of everyone.
some people peak in their 30's, usually ppl with foward maxilla and good bones tho, thick skin etc

@SurgerySoon is the type that ages like wine from his facial features, his maxilla is foward grown i believe, his bones are decent. etc

What does @facemaxxed look like?
At least don't be so lazy and include pics in your thread.

What does @facemaxxed look like?
At least don't be so lazy and include pics in your thread.
he doesnt want to share his pics so i respect his privacy

hes very gling tho, close to/ around 6pslish for sure, chadlite imo

u have to be joking

all his features are very good, a 6 PSL is a high tier normie

he's 8 PSL Chadpreet, his pheno doesn't even matter anymore when ur that chad looking
Salludon isn’t 8 PSL and 6 PSL isn’t high tier normie you fucking cretin.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, oldcell, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person

@Salludon is psl 7 at least. anything else is cope, we aren't talking about pheno, plus his pheno is the best, his colouring is good.

No arceus = shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk

not you for sure

How Crisick is fucking 5.75 I mog him

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 2810
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2745 and 2 others
i mog everyone on forum IRL scenario except maybe @Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656