It just works

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, dogtown, AspiringChad and 6 others
1. Get lean
2. Everything else

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
shit thread

Best for WHOM??/:woke::woke: I am ectomorph skinny as a tree . Why should I lean?
Bro u r americcan burger fat Joe??

shit thread
Okay bro I'll make a thread about buying teeth whitening strips, tanning and trimming eyebrows with 48% bodyfat. Looksmaxing doesn't start until you're lean. Being lean is the entry requirement to looksmax. srs
Best for WHOM??/:woke::woke: I am ectomorph skinny as a tree . Why should I lean?
Bro u r americcan burger fat Joe??
Then use common sense. If you've been skinny throughout puberty there's a good chance you aren't tall. Most people need to lose weight in their early 20s because this world is competitive as fuck and you have all these retards on instagram eating winstrol for breakfast instead of weetabix. If you don't need to lose body fat in your early adulthood then you definitely didn't optimise your potential for growth during your years of puberty. Being skinny gives you the appearance of being taller too. I was 108KG at 20y/o. @freakofnature is like 2.01cm and was heavy too. My cousin was predicted to be 6'5 by doctors and was 6'0 at 15. He was always underweight. He's 28 now and still 6'0. Eating lots during puberty is a good thing. You can lose the fat afterwards knowing that you didn't hinder your development by not eating enough throughout your life beforehand.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides, AspiringChad and Deleted member 483
i need to work on my sleep tbh, its been absolute shite for a few years now, better than it used to be but fuck me, since the later stages of puberty my sleep quality has been garbage tier, coincidentally it got worse around the same time I injured my nose.
Ive heard MT2 and Mk677 help with sleep, considering using both regardless for their intended purposes

• +1
Reactions: x30001
i need to work on my sleep tbh, its been absolute shite for a few years now, better than it used to be but fuck me, since the later stages of puberty my sleep quality has been garbage tier, coincidentally it got worse around the same time I injured my nose.
Ive heard MT2 and Mk677 help with sleep, considering using both regardless for their intended purposes
MT2 won't help with sleep and MK-677 is a looksminning garbage product imo. Unless you've unlimited money and want to just try every compound in existence, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. You probably confused Melanotan with Melatonin. Melatonin will help you sleep and re-adjust your circadian rhythm. Tell me how your hunger is on MK-677. Blows my mind how people want to consciously secrete more Ghrelin.

MK-677 is a GHRH secretagogue not a GH secretagogue. It makes your body secrete more HGH which is 1 good effect. But everything else it does just makes it whack. Raising natural GH just seems so overrated imo and I think it's because so many people attribute Growth Hormone to literal Growth (height growth mainly), when realistically it won't make you grow taller. I'd recommend a somatostatin like Huperzine-A ahead of MK-677. But really, most people are fine with their current GH levels. There's nothing to "fix". People with GH deficiencies will already have been seeking medical help since childhood and will still be shorter than average height. Really interested what benefits vs downsides you expect with MK-677 usage. I'm not here to turn you against using it, I just hope you understand everything it does and how hyped-up and impractical it is compared to other drugs/routines in looksmaxing.
Lose fat

- Optimal Sleep
- Optimal Eating
- Optimal Training

Consistency
I'll be quiet over the next months but tonight I'll leave you cunts with my sleepmaxxing / sleep optimision guide thread. enjoy

Last edited:
MT2 won't help with sleep and MK-677 is a looksminning garbage product imo. Unless you've unlimited money and want to just try every compound in existence, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. You probably confused Melanotan with Melatonin. Melatonin will help you sleep and re-adjust your circadian rhythm. Tell me how your hunger is on MK-677. Blows my mind how people want to consciously secrete more Ghrelin.

MK-677 is a GHRH secretagogue not a GH secretagogue. It makes your body secrete more HGH which is 1 good effect. But everything else it does just makes it whack. Raising natural GH just seems so overrated imo and I think it's because so many people attribute Growth Hormone to literal Growth (height growth mainly), when realistically it won't make you grow taller. I'd recommend a somatostatin like Huperzine-A ahead of MK-677. But really, most people are fine with their current GH levels. There's nothing to "fix". People with GH deficiencies will already have been seeking medical help since childhood and will still be shorter than average height. Really interested what benefits vs downsides you expect with MK-677 usage. I'm not here to turn you against using it, I just hope you understand everything it does and how hyped-up and impractical it is compared to other drugs/routines in looksmaxing.

I'll be quiet over the next months but tonight I'll leave you cunts with my sleepmaxxing / sleep optimision guide thread. enjoy
i mean i was on prescribed melatonin tablets when i was 17 for insomnia and they just made me feel drowsy as shit throughout the day, i read somewhere that MT2 helped with sleep but cant find the site atm.

I dont need any height gains since im 6"1 just for gymmaxxing really, plus i read that the mk677 helped with sleep somewhere on this forum.

would appreciate the sleep guide since its something I depserately need to improve.

Losing bodyfat can only do so much for some.

For example, you have a nigger nose like I do you'll need to go under the knife.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Food is a good cope

get lean and have a clean face

i mean i was on prescribed melatonin tablets when i was 17 for insomnia and they just made me feel drowsy as shit throughout the day, i read somewhere that MT2 helped with sleep but cant find the site atm.

I dont need any height gains since im 6"1 just for gymmaxxing really, plus i read that the mk677 helped with sleep somewhere on this forum.

would appreciate the sleep guide since its something I depserately need to improve.
Don't have time to make the guide tonight bc it'd take me like 3 hours and I cba, seeing that so few people cared about the L-Arginine -> p70s6k thread. But here's bullet points. Hope they help

- Sleep for 9 hours or so, if possible.
- GET CURTAINS. Sleep in complete darkness. Any gaps in your blinds, lights outside your bedroom, street lights outside; block out that light! Get good curtains. Curtains are a far better investment than MK-677 and curtains have no side effects!
- Adjusting your circadian rhythm to match the universal Day/Night rhythm. Picture will be at the end of the post.
- Light is an inhibitor of melatonin. You must sleep in complete darkness. Supplement with melatonin to initially adjust your circadian rhythm. Short term supplementation. You don't need it. Your body will produce it. And if you take melatonin and then stay on your phone/laptop and don't aim to immediately go to sleep in the pitch black, then you're wasting time/effort/money. The melatonin wont do anything.
- Don't eat or drink within 2 hours of sleeping. Don't Consume caffeine in the PM. Including the afternoon. 1PM at the very latest if you really need to consume it. Same applies for all stimulants.
- Yohimbine will disrupt sleep. I didn't sleep at all on Monday night even though I took Yohimbine at 6AM!
- Eating chicken/turkey and drinking hot milk as your last meal of the day is really helpful. Turkey and hot milk especially have very high amounts of tryptophan. There's a supplement that aids in serotonin production called 5-hydroxytriptophan, melatonin is 5-hydroxytriptamine, serotonin aids in melatonin production. But there's no need to supplement with 5HTP. Eating foods high in tryptophan will greatly improve your chances of getting amazing sleep. tryptophan, 5HTP and serotonin are all important precursors in melatonin production.
- Unwind in the evening. Do your more stressful tasks early in the day and aim to relax in the evening.
- Universal circadian rhythm: 2AM = deepest sleep. 4:30AM = lowest body temperature. 6:45AM = sharpest blood pressure rise. 7:30AM = melatonin secretion stops. 10AM = highest alertness. 2:30PM = Best coordination. 3:30PM = fastest reaction time. 5PM = greatest cardiovascular efficiency and muscle strength. 6:30PM = highest blood pressure. 7:00PM = highest body temperature. 9PM = melatonin secretion starts.
- So, try your best to emulate that. Get out in the sun and expose yourself to blue light / UV to synthesise vitamin D and promote alertness at 10AM. Take a hot shower at 7PM. Try emulate these and mimic this circadian rhythm.
- Install blue light filters on your devices that emit red light instead of blue light in the evening/night. Blue light = 80% melatonin suppresion. Red light = 40% melatonin suppression. Fire = <2% melatonin supression. If you want to go hardcore, use candles before sleep lol.
- Getting exposure to blue light during the day is as important as avoiding exposure to it during the late evening/night. This helps your master-clock stay in sync. 10AM-2PM are the most important hours to get blue light exposure and to be active.
- Likewise 10PM-2AM should be the opposite. 2AM you should be in your deepest sleep. Growth hormone spikes between 10-11:30PM when you are asleep.
- Try fall asleep at 10PM. Or before midnight atleast.
- Supplement with magnesium 1-2 hours before bed. It helps you calm and unwind.
- Don't weight train at night. Tight muscle fascia works against helping you fall asleep.

Sorry this couldn't be longer. Tight for time. But TLDR: Fix your circadian rhythm. Try sleep from like 11PM - 8AM or 10PM - 7AM. Avoid blue light before bed. Avoid all light when trying to get to sleep. Any type of light inhibits melatonin secretion to one degree or another. Supplement with melatonin to kick start an optimal body clock but don't expose yourself to light after consuming it or else it's pointless. Be active during the day, it's as important to active and exposing yourself to lots of blue light in the late morning and afternoon, opposite of what you'll want 12hrs later but that activity and blue light exposure will help keep your master-clock in sync.

f.lux is a red light/ blue light display adjuster which will optimally adjust light on your PC, synchronising it with the universal circadian rhythm based on your location.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 6400, obsesionante and 5 others
Don't have time to make the guide tonight bc it'd take me like 3 hours and I cba, seeing that so few people cared about the L-Arginine -> p70s6k thread. But here's bullet points. Hope they help

- GET CURTAINS. Sleep in complete darkness. Any gaps in your blinds, lights outside your bedroom, street lights outside; block out that light! Get good curtains. Curtains are a far better investment than MK-677 and curtains have no side effects!
- Adjusting your circadian rhythm to match the universal Day/Night rhythm. Picture will be at the end of the post.
- Light is an inhibitor of melatonin. You must sleep in complete darkness. Supplement with melatonin to initially adjust your circadian rhythm. Short term supplementation. You don't need it. Your body will produce it. And if you take melatonin and then stay on your phone/laptop and don't aim to immediately go to sleep in the pitch black, then you're wasting time/effort/money. The melatonin wont do anything.
- Don't eat or drink within 2 hours of sleeping. Don't Consume caffeine in the PM. Including the afternoon. 1PM at the very latest if you really need to consume it. Same applies for all stimulants.
- Yohimbine will disrupt sleep. I didn't sleep at all on Monday night even though I took Yohimbine at 6AM!
- Eating chicken/turkey and drinking hot milk as your last meal of the day is really helpful. Turkey and hot milk especially have very high amounts of tryptophan. There's a supplement that aids in serotonin production called 5-hydroxytriptophan, melatonin is 5-hydroxytriptamine, serotonin aids in melatonin production. But there's no need to supplement with 5HTP. Eating foods high in tryptophan will greatly improve your chances of getting amazing sleep. tryptophan, 5HTP and serotonin are all important precursors in melatonin production.
- Unwind in the evening. Do your more stressful tasks early in the day and aim to relax in the evening.
- Universal circadian rhythm: 2AM = deepest sleep. 4:30AM = lowest body temperature. 6:45AM = sharpest blood pressure rise. 7:30AM = melatonin secretion stops. 10AM = highest alertness. 2:30PM = Best coordination. 3:30PM = fastest reaction time. 5PM = greatest cardiovascular efficiency and muscle strength. 6:30PM = highest blood pressure. 7:00PM = highest body temperature. 9PM = melatonin secretion starts.
- So, try your best to emulate that. Get out in the sun and expose yourself to blue light / UV to synthesise vitamin D and promote alertness at 10AM. Take a hot shower at 7PM. Try emulate these and mimic this circadian rhythm.
- Install blue light filters on your devices that emit red light instead of blue light in the evening/night. Blue light = 80% melatonin suppresion. Red light = 40% melatonin suppression. Fire = <2% melatonin supression. If you want to go hardcore, use candles before sleep lol.
- Getting exposure to blue light during the day is as important as avoiding exposure to it during the late evening/night. This helps your master-clock stay in sync. 10AM-2PM are the most important hours to get blue light exposure and to be active.
- Likewise 10PM-2AM should be the opposite. 2AM you should be in your deepest sleep. Growth hormone spikes between 10-11:30PM when you are asleep.
- Don't weight train at night. Tight muscle fascia works against helping you fall asleep.

View attachment 70217

Sorry this couldn't be longer. Tight for time. But TLDR: Fix your circadian rhythm. Try sleep from like 11PM - 8AM or 10PM - 7AM. Avoid blue light before bed. Avoid all light when trying to get to sleep. Any type of light inhibits melatonin secretion to one degree or another. Supplement with melatonin to kick start an optimal body clock but don't expose yourself to light after consuming it or else it's pointless. Be active during the day, it's as important to active and exposing yourself to lots of blue light in the late morning and afternoon, opposite of what you'll want 12hrs later but that activity and blue light exposure will help keep your master-clock in sync.

f.lux is a red light/ blue light display adjuster which will optimally adjust light on your PC, synchronising it with the universal circadian rhythm based on your location.
yeah got red light filters on both phone and laptop now tbh, unfortunately at my uni house dont have blackout curtains but do at my family home.
gonna try to sleep before midnight from now on tbh, have no reason to be up past it most nights

thanks for the post, the information is useful

• +1
Reactions: x30001
1. Be decent looking to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo

View attachment 70217

High iq

Can u also make a guide for eating

View attachment 70217

holy shit