Best Lower Third Transformation

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

3 Week NoFap Streak
Show me the best Lower Third Ascension from Custom Implants!

Tsf40b0o8ky21

FUCK IMPLANTS . PUBERTY MOGS

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: prgfromnl, bassfreak, tylerhunter97 and 1 other person
Look at his freaking muscles dude. There was more going on than puberty.
Injecting T can actually make some serious changes to ones mandible if they're young, but at the cost of perma fucking your hormones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832

Also seen some in person while consulting with Oscar Ramirez that were very good

Injecting T can actually make some serious changes to ones mandible if they're young, but at the cost of perma fucking your hormones.
What happens when you perma fuck your hormones?

• +1
  • +1
Honestly you're good inject T if you want man
I'm currently 16. I'm going to get my growth plates checked if they're open. Same thing goes to my T. If I discover that I'm not at least 850 ng/dL, then I'm going to inject. But I think I have good T levels considering my voice is deep and that I'm growing facial hair and chest hair.

I'm currently 16. I'm going to get my growth plates checked if they're open. Same thing goes to my T. If I discover that I'm not at least 850 ng/dL, then I'm going to inject. But I think I have good T levels considering my voice is deep and that I'm growing facial hair and chest hair.
Don't inject T Bro

Boost your T levels naturally instead and inject HGH

Don't inject T Bro

Boost your T levels naturally instead and inject HGH
You need both HGH and T. T enchances the effects of HGH. If you're already natural high T, then there's no point of injecting T or HGH.
Honestly you're good inject T if you want man
One more question: If I take HGH capsules, will it have the same effect has injecting T? I heard taking capsules are also safer and cheaper.