Best method for penis gains

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Best method to gain an inch in penis size?
I'm trying to jelq but it's pretty hard, Is weights better or is there another alternative?

become as much as low bodyfat as possible and then do surgery thats what im planning anyway

I always confuse your name with @hebbewem. Funny because your also the same ethnicity

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, Stingray and Deleted member 1089
Girth gains more important

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Mine isnt that small, its pretty average.
I just want to reach 7 inches
im not sure if the penis exersises or extenders are a legit way to do this surgery might be the only realistic option for penis gains tbh for me at least but you have 6 inches bro you are fine average is enough

I'm trying to jelq but it's pretty hard
How is it hard? Get semi erect, use plenty of lubricant, use an OK hand gesture, push the blood as if jerking off but slowly from the base to just below the mushroom. Around 3 seconds per jelq. Do 100-150 for starters.

And don't forget warm up and warm down

i dont have stable erections and im afraid to risk it even more with those
You don't actually need full erection to do this tbh just 60-70% is ideal. Before you do surgery, try penis extenders. There's more chance you fuck up your cock with surgery then extenders srs

How is it hard? Get semi erect, use plenty of lubricant, use an OK hand gesture, push the blood as if jerking off but slowly from the base to just below the mushroom. Around 3 seconds per jelq. Do 100-150 for starters.

How long should I do it a day and how many times a week?
How long should I expect for 1 inch gain

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
You don't actually need full erection to do this tbh just 60-70% is ideal. Before you do surgery, try penis extenders. There's more chance you fuck up your cock with surgery then extenders srs
im underage i cant buy random shit if my parents or my doctor wont aprove it same with surgery my doctors told me i have to lose some weight before anything else and when i reach ideal bodyfat i will demand surgery from them or other possible methods idk but it will happen

• +1
Reactions: Guest
I was smaller at 17 than now one year later. You might even grow more than I did.
one man can only hope but it is unlikely i have heard rumors of other chads my age and i shit you not they all have 6 inches
despite the (((average))) being 5.1 in my country

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Thx man,
Have you had any gains?
Ive been doing this for over 2 weeks now, seeing some flaccid gains but not sure about erect. Overall I'd say expect 1 inch on 3 months if you're lucky or 1 year if unlucky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Best method to gain an inch in penis size?
I'm trying to jelq but it's pretty hard, Is weights better or is there another alternative?
Consistency is key. Go to plebbit and check r/ajelqforyou Lots of penis enlargement veterans there that are willing to help you. I'd start off with manual stretching and jelqing and be consistent with this. If you are you can gain an inch in length in a relatively short period of time. Good luck.

one man can only hope but it is unlikely i have heard rumors of other chads my age and i shit you not they all have 6 inches
despite the (((average))) being 5.1 in my country
6.5-7'' is bare minimum among sex havers. all the slayers are packing at least 7'' but the jew statistics will lie to you just so you dont rope

People reported more length gains with stretching/hanging opposed to jelqing

I tried jelqing but the 5 min warm up 5 min warm down is too silly, you end up 30 min in the shower

i've always end
People reported more length gains with stretching/hanging opposed to jelqing

I tried jelqing but the 5 min warm up 5 min warm down is too silly, you end up 30 min in the shower
i've always end until cumming.JFL