Best of Best Section suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Brb, Ascending to Godhood🃏
Time online
78d 16h 43m
Raise +50 Rep “To again Access”, to +100 - 350 or 500 Rep.

Those below 350 usually have zero to offer, contribute, or discuss. +500 took me less than a week.
350 seems very reasonable to have access to the best threads, 50 is too low.

Also, another way to Access “Best of Best” is if they create a “Best of Best” worthy thread they can have instant access to the section.
Many high IQ lurkers, and old PSLers.

Also, maybe a few sponsors, like a couple users with like +500 rep, or well known can sponsor a graycel to get access.

This balances the increase in Rep to access.

Almost 6,000 registered users, most are Reddit graycels with +50 now. They don’t need our info contributing nothing in return. This encourages more participation, and research to actually post quality and threads to gain access.

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Time online
78d 16h 43m
Raise it to 1000. The very best advice that you can't easily find anywhere else should be a grind, like video games
Yes, originally users would have to do a lot of digging to know what the good threads were and find them, now they upfront clear on display

UltimateAesthetics

UltimateAesthetics

Amateur
Time online
2d 8h 2m
Yes, originally users would have to do a lot of digging to know what the good threads were and find them, now they upfront clear on display
Also, the influx of Redditards will only make the knowledge more widespread, making the competition harder than it already is. Plus, these are the same people who will use the knowledge for their own benefit, but publicly shame this forum on Reddit

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Time online
78d 16h 43m
Also, the influx of Redditards will only make the knowledge more widespread, making the competition harder than it already is. Plus, these are the same people who will use the knowledge for their own benefit, but publicly shame this forum on Reddit
Yes. It will grow regardless but those are actually high IQ will find it

Sergeant

Sergeant

Admin
There's some people that joined in 2019 and still haven't got enough reputation to see the best of the best section.
Its best to keep a balance - enough demanded to make people join and contribute, but not too much so the info becomes only available for hardcore users.

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Time online
78d 16h 43m
There's some people that joined in 2019 and still haven't got enough reputation to see the best of the best section.
Its best to keep a balance - enough demanded to make people join and contribute, but not too much so the info becomes only available for hardcore users.
100 to 350 rep is not “hardcore” and took me less than a week to get.

Those who aren’t “hardcore” anyways don’t need to be knowing “what Lefort abd Surgeon is best for them”. With less than 100 they are still asking about Mewing.

What I suggested Is balanced.

-increase to 100 or 350

-if someone creates a Best of Best Worthy Thread they get instant Access

-Be able to have sponsors to join

This also encourages more participation, contribution, and research. If you can’t get a lousy 100 in a month or 2, or 3, you shouldn’t be here.

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Time online
78d 16h 43m
@Sergeant @Lorsss @BigBiceps @Kingkellz

just look at this graycel with 60 rep replying to threads on Best of Best with absolute low IQ bullshit providing nothing.
A26438C3-091D-48C0-80F8-F8E6EBCC9F39.jpeg

Increase it to at least 100 please

Native

Native

3 PSL assymetrical boneless hapa
Time online
27d 11m
Raise +50 Rep “To again Access”, to +100 - 350 or 500 Rep.

Those below 350 usually have zero to offer, contribute, or discuss. +500 took me less than a week.
350 seems very reasonable to have access to the best threads, 50 is too low.

Also, another way to Access “Best of Best” is if they create a “Best of Best” worthy thread they can have instant access to the section.
Many high IQ lurkers, and old PSLers.

Also, maybe a few sponsors, like a couple users with like +500 rep, or well known can sponsor a graycel to get access.

This balances the increase in Rep to access.

Almost 6,000 registered users, most are Reddit graycels with +50 now. They don’t need our info contributing nothing in return. This encourages more participation, and research to actually post quality and threads to gain access.
raising the bar will just make graycels spam more

Native

Native

Time online
27d 11m
PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Time online
78d 16h 43m
raising the bar will just make graycels spam more
You find a problem for everything don’t you

I also said that graycels shouldn’t be able to make threads for at least a month

Native

Native

Time online
27d 11m
You find a problem for everything don’t you

I also said that graycels shouldn’t be able to make threads for at least a month
no just higher IQ than you and can think of potential flaws that you wouldn't.

i would build the perfect system.

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Time online
78d 16h 43m
no just higher IQ than you and can think of potential flaws that you wouldn't.

i would build the perfect system.
While you take accutane, fucking lol at you. Bluecel

a.i.ngel

a.i.ngel

Adept
Time online
5d 14h 27m
Eh, I've been browsing the site for a few weeks and still haven't reached 100 reputation points. Please don't raise the bar more than this.

Those below 350 usually have zero to offer, contribute, or discuss
I don't know man. I get the reason behind the requirement, but it's far from a correlation.
I think there are a lot of users like me - aware of the PSL knowledge (old members of other sites), who didn't need to browse the whole site (thereby post a lot and get points) in order to know shit. Or some guys who ascended and have life, so they don't have much time to browse the site regularly, but have the knowledge. Daily browsing takes around an hour for me personally.
People who have the time to gain big amounts of reps quickly are usually young teens, raising the bar even higher might actually make the section just more accessible to kids and neets.
Getting reputation points is easier in offtopic points for spamming and sharing funny stuff. I'd say it should be a smaller number (50 or 100 points) but limited to looksmax/success/rate me sections if anything (but I guess it's not possible).

Last edited:
a.i.ngel

a.i.ngel

Adept
Time online
5d 14h 27m
Delete this post, it was sent twice by accident.

Last edited:
PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Time online
78d 16h 43m
Eh, I've been browsing the site for a few weeks and still haven't reached 100 reputation points. Please don't raise the bar more than this.

I don't know man. I get the reason behind the requirement, but it's far from a correlation.
I think there are a lot of users like me - aware of the PSL knowledge (old members of other sites), who didn't need to browse the whole site (thereby post a lot and get points) in order to know shit. Or some guys who ascended and have life, so they don't have much time to browse the site regularly, but have the knowledge. Daily browsing takes around an hour for me personally.
People who have the time to gain big amounts of reps quickly are usually young teens, raising the bar even higher might actually make the section just more accessible to kids and neets.
Getting reputation points is easier in offtopic points for spamming and sharing funny stuff. I'd say it should be a smaller number (50 or 100 points) but limited to looksmax/success/rate me sections if anything (but I guess it's not possible).
Fag shut the fuck up fucking graycel.

I get your rep in a day. Keep crying for me and getting mogged.

Go back to reddit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
needsolution No picture deleting rules should stand in looksmaxxing section too. Suggestions 6

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)