Best oils for hair?

Dionysus

Dionysus

Silver
Which oils are the best for hair in terms of hair quality, health,growth etc? I've heard stories of people using oils to help fix their shedding but the problem is I've heard so many different oils im not sure which are the best ones castor,peppermint,argon,jojoba etc or if its best to combine some of them. Might be cope but I'll give it a try

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 7313 and BrazillianSigma
I think almond and olive oil help too. Castor oil works for my female relatives. Try that one tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Dionysus

Best resource for finding good hair oils that will moisturise/penetrate your hair

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: JL~, xefo, wasted and 3 others
i put in olive oil today and i smelled like fried potatoes and felt disgusting
took a shower after 10 mins ngl

• +1
Reactions: Dionysus
Olive/castor/coconut

also egg yolks/apple vinegar/yoghurt help greatly if you are looking for homemade hair masks

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223 and Dionysus
took a shower after 10 mins ngl
ur supossed to wear a bag/headcap with it son

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, hairyballscel, malignant and 1 other person
ur supossed to wear a bag/headcap with it son
i dont own those lmao, but i cant stand the sensation im just not gonna do it. and when you rub it in, it stays on your hands after you wash it i hate that kind of shit lol

you must have brought some shitty olive oil then jfl, or it was rancid, olive oil i use doesn't really have a scent

you must have brought some shitty olive oil then jfl, or it was rancid, olive oil i use doesn't really have a scent
it was extra virgin like my harem of jbs jfl

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, wasted and hairyballscel
i dont own those lmao, but i cant stand the sensation im just not gonna do it. and when you rub it in, it stays on your hands after you wash it i hate that kind of shit lol
just put a bag bro. head condom tbh its worth it, you put a little oil, put the bag, 60-90 mins and you wash it

• +1
Reactions: malignant
  • +1
Reactions: malignant
Rosemary oil. Castor oil is good too, but it's useless without DMSO. Avoid peppermint oil.

• +1
Reactions: Robert California and Dionysus
Which oils are the best for hair in terms of hair quality, health,growth etc? I've heard stories of people using oils to help fix their shedding but the problem is I've heard so many different oils im not sure which are the best ones castor,peppermint,argon,jojoba etc or if its best to combine some of them. Might be cope but I'll give it a try
COCUNUT OIL AS A CONDITIONER AND NON SULFATE SHAMPOO.

• +1
Reactions: Dionysus and Deleted member 7313
If you are balding just get on finasteride. only 2% of people experience side effects. I'm on it myself and it brought me peace of mind.

If you just want healthy hair or something with finasteride:
Coconut oil- moisture and anti androgen
Peppermint oil- intense vasodialtor for blood flow
Castor oil- Increases Pge2 and slows shedding.

I use these oils 2-3 times a week in tandem with finasteride and am seeing good results