Best phallusmaxxing exercises/devices? and could hgh and hcg give me a 8+x6+ inch cawk?

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
I'm trying to gain as much dick length and girth as I can in the safest way I can (girth being more important)
. anyone know a PE routine or something of how I should start and then go about this?

also considering I'm still growing how much would hghmaxxing and hcg injections (is this even safe) increase my dick dimensions?

• +1
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn, Deleted member 1680 and Steve bachall
bonesmashing

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos
I've gained over half an inch from vacuum hanging in last 3 weeks, I have high test etc tho

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Penis extender for length/ Soft clamping for girth.
Better get routines from PE related communities, those usually have less autism.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, The Dude Abides, androidcel and 1 other person
hcg injections
That makes you're balls bigger/increase test by mimicking leutenizing hormone. If you actually want to increase penis size rub dht cream on you're dick.
@dicklet4incher

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and androidcel
That makes you're balls bigger/increase test by mimicking leutenizing hormone. If you actually want to increase penis size rub dht cream on you're dick.
@dicklet4incher

thought about it but im not low on T so would it fuck up my balls?. if it works i think rubbing it on my cock at night after i do PE during the day and take l carnitine for androgenreceptormaxxing would work well.

Extender or hanging for length and soft clamping for girth, pumping works too.

hought about it but im not low on T so would it fuck up my balls?
No but it's still not an effective way to increase dick size or at least it's not used for that purpose
if it works i think rubbing it on my cock at night after i do PE during the day and take l carnitine for androgenreceptormaxxing would work well.
It could work just make sure to check out other forums and clinical studies to know how to truly apply it. How old are you?

Pe and jelq are legit. Takes long time, also lots of effort to maintain. Not worth it.
Hgh and hcg is cope

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
No but it's still not an effective way to increase dick size or at least it's not used for that purpose

It could work just make sure to check out other forums and clinical studies to know how to truly apply it. How old are you?

Pe and jelq are legit. Takes long time, also lots of effort to maintain. Not worth it.
Hgh and hcg is cope

worth it if there is chance of having a big dick

It should work I measured my dick at 16 and measured again at 19 and it grew half an inch and I had an early puberty. I didn't use anything the growth was all natural.

It should work I measured my dick at 16 and measured again at 19 and it grew half an inch and I had an early puberty. I didn't use anything the growth was all natural.

Alright looking into dht gel and dangers asap and if its safe im doing that shit as long as I can with PE. do you know how to straighten my slightly left curved cock?

No it was like that before I started fapping at around 13 years old.

it was quite straight until recently. its not even left curve. its fucking slight left axis
No it was like that before I started fapping at around 13 years old.

it was quite straight until recently. its not even left curve. its fucking slight left axis

travel back to when you were in the womb and inject t. but srsly go to pegym thats a forum specifically for dickmaxxxing

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1743609515323869
"Penile curvature decreased from an average of 31° to 27° at 6 months without reaching the effect size (P = 0.056). Mean stretched and flaccid penile length increased by 1.3 and 0.83 cm, respectively at 6 months. "

you didn't buy the extender yet?

holy fuck. going to have to tbh. just gotta figure out how to without my parents figuring out i've gotten a dick extender
travel back to when you were in the womb and inject t. but srsly go to pegym thats a forum specifically for dickmaxxxing

bro my voice is deep must be genes tbh. or if fap stunting dick theory is correct. I am fat but doesn't even have much of an effect because if prenatal T was the only factor i would have a 11 inch fucking dick.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Dickmaxxing is cope

holy fuck. going to have to tbh. just gotta figure out how to without my parents figuring out i've gotten a dick extender

bro my voice is deep must be genes tbh. or if fap stunting dick theory is correct. I am fat but doesn't even have much of an effect because if prenatal T was the only factor i would have a 11 inch fucking dick.
i'm pretty sure prenatal t determines your final size and t levels during puberty cause it to grow to that size, but i haven't researched too deep into it. personally i have a 7.5 inch dick at the age of 14 and i have a long ring finger but i don't seem to have the other effects of high prenatal t levels, like a high t face. at that size i have a horsedick for my age and a big dick in general but it's not like it's helping me at all, so i wouldn't worry about dickmaxxing until you've maxxed in other areas. i also fap a fuck ton so i don't think it stunts anything.

Penis extender for length/ Soft clamping for girth.
Better get routines from PE related communities, those usually have less autism.
Those communities are like 90% cope and 10% useful information.

*bonersmashing
IAM DYING JFL
bonesmashing
*bonersmashing
JFL IAM DYING
7CEF3BC7 2AF9 41FC B697 3643E86D0141

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680