Best place to get full set of teeth

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Is Turkey the best & cheapest place to get full set of teeth done? Heard it only costs $7k

Know someone that died doing third world surgery for the price. Don't botch it

• +1
Reactions: Einon, Mansnob, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
Yeh but second world and third is diffrent. Eastern Europe is not that bad

Slovenia is fine and Turkey too, but DO NOT go to Thailand or India. Best case scenario you get your teeth done but they fade away. Worst is dying and second worst is teeth rotting

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Legit. If I just had the money I’d be doing surgery with the best surgeons. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie and Swagwaffle
Turkey or Croatia

• +1
I know a lot of foreigners from first world countries travel to the Balkans exclusively to get their teeth fixed for cheap. Personally I'm planning on going here https://www.whatclinic.com/dentists...enter-for-maxillofacial-surgery-beogradcentar and getting genio and dental implants if I ever need them
Is it really worth it? It's your face, I'd like to go to this site in the future, it's as expensive as shit but look at those changes

• +1
Is it really worth it? It's your face, I'd like to go to this site in the future, it's as expensive as shit but look at those changes

Yeah I've been thinking about Spain as well, it's about double the price from what I've seen but still cheap

• +1
Albania or Bulgaria for less than 1k

• +1
A shark

• +1
are you getting veneers? if you are actually replacing all your teeth thats very bad. you should almost never replace your natural teeth

Last edited:
  • +1
are you getting veneers? if you are actually replacing all your teeth thats very bad
i have no clue i first will consult with my dentist about it. I just know this 1 dude did it and it really changed his whole appearance

Yeah I've been thinking about Spain as well, it's about double the price from what I've seen but still cheap
Do you know any really good maxillofacial surgeon in Spain other than the one I've had? I know in Madrid a doctor who treats the jaw with the imdo procedure and I know that in Barcelona too. I want to choose a very good jaw and I am hesitant about what to do. I speak to you from Spain because I am from here

• +1
Yes only Murica and gay western europe have educated people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Swagwaffle

If you're high T, low-inhib, the local pub will do. (Tricky to get quality teeth tho. Most will be shitty.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Swagwaffle
Is Turkey the best & cheapest place to get full set of teeth done? Heard it only costs $7k
the cheapest is Croatia.
italians go there to get teeth implants
Croatian dentists are very skilled and very cheap

• +1