Best place to get veneers?

rtsssy

rtsssy

lookismboatrefugee
So my teeth are revolting and the only legit option I have is to get veneers. Are there any good clinics in Europe?? I want to avoid America at all costs tbh.
NOT turkey, those veneers are ugly as fukkkkk. also, they shave down like 90% of the teeth. yeah, no thanks.

How much would some top-notch veneers cost? think im gunna get a full set of them

richcel

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy
So my teeth are revolting and the only legit option I have is to get veneers. Are there any good clinics in Europe?? I want to avoid America at all costs tbh.
NOT turkey, those veneers are ugly as fukkkkk. also, they shave down like 90% of the teeth. yeah, no thanks.

How much would some top-notch veneers cost? think im gunna get a full set of them
Fix your teeth

im getting veneers you illiterate cuck. My teeth are beyond fucked up, veneers is a must
Get braces and teeth whitening

Get braces and teeth whitening
i srsly had to beg my dentist to get braces bc i didn't really need them. i eventually got them last year, had them on for only 9 months and they're still ugly.
the shape of my teeth and my non-existent enamel is why i'm getting veneers. i don't mind spending money on that.