best razor/shaving device for acne-prone skin???

M

metamorph

Banned
i currently use skinguard razor but still get bumps on the neck a day after shaving wtf non of these bullshit shaving creams or gels work

i will try shave with olive oil.

any good machines that give a brutally close shave without irritation, buddy boyos?

dont use razors but trim instead

dont use razors but trim instead

CLEAN SHAVEN FACE IS OPTIMAL

IF YOU ONLY KNEW

BUT I GUESS NOT EVERYONE IS A HUNTER EYED HIGH CONTRAST FULL LIPPED CHISELED SLAYER OF SUB FIVE GOBLINS AND WHALES

WHAT A GOD

what after shave do you use? I had really bad bumps after shaving day after because after shave contained alcohol. I switched to acne-free shave cream it doesn't happen anymore

Use safety razor (or double blade MAX, no triple blade razors or other shid) and AVENE shaving cream/gel

• +1
Reactions: metamorph
CLEAN SHAVEN FACE IS OPTIMAL

IF YOU ONLY KNEW

BUT I GUESS NOT EVERYONE IS A HUNTER EYED HIGH CONTRAST FULL LIPPED CHISELED SLAYER OF SUB FIVE GOBLINS AND WHALES

WHAT A GOD
???

None of that matters when you're too retarded to not get on accutane, retin-a or benzoyl peroxide.

Use safety razor (or double blade MAX, no triple blade razors or other shid) and AVENE shaving cream/gel
Wooow actual legit advice i never expected i will try this and if work will remember you for eternity
???

None of that matters when you're too retarded to not get on accutane, retin-a or benzoyl peroxide.

Lol ive been on accutane for 4 months
It doesnt stop acne from shaving. I dont get any on my face its just under the chin/neck area for whatever reason

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top
safety razor
alum block
moisturizer after shaving

• +1
Reactions: metamorph