Best rhinoplasty surgeon in Europe?

G

gypsyboy

Trainee
I don't want to get feminine nose

Y

Yahyeet

Apprentice
I have a deviated septum and a severely crooked nose. I couldn’t care less about my nose. Who the fuck cares about the nose you faggot.
invest that money in a chin implant or get some roids

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
I have a deviated septum and a severely crooked nose. I couldn’t care less about my nose. Who the fuck cares about the nose you faggot.
a good nose is a massive halo, but yes if you have a weak jaw and chin they take precidence over nose, a lot of people with shit noses already have good jaws and chins however

G

gypsyboy

Trainee
a good nose is a massive halo, but yes if you have a weak jaw and chin they take precidence over nose, a lot of people with shit noses already have good jaws and chins however
samm where are you getting your nose job? i am also from the uk

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
samm where are you getting your nose job? i am also from the uk
probably in london, i dont know what surgeon im gonna go with yet, will make a realself account and look at the surgeons on there tbh, gonna get mine done next year man so I still have to research tbh.

I'd recommend london tbh I mean its the capital and one of the largest cities in the western world so should have some very good cosmetic surgeons.

Eclipse

Eclipse

Adept
Utter jew cope. Nose is one of the first things ppl notice on your face

G

gypsyboy

Trainee
probably in london, i dont know what surgeon im gonna go with yet, will make a realself account and look at the surgeons on there tbh, gonna get mine done next year man so I still have to research tbh.

I'd recommend london tbh I mean its the capital and one of the largest cities in the western world so should have some very good cosmetic surgeons.
thanks for the info man, i heard julian de silva is good. https://www.instagram.com/drjuliandesilva

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nosecel9000 Looksmaxing 5
L Looksmaxing 71
W Looksmaxing 22