Best rhinoplasty surgeon in Europe?

G

gypsyboy

Iron
I don't want to get feminine nose

I have a deviated septum and a severely crooked nose. I couldn’t care less about my nose. Who the fuck cares about the nose you faggot.
invest that money in a chin implant or get some roids

I have a deviated septum and a severely crooked nose. I couldn’t care less about my nose. Who the fuck cares about the nose you faggot.
a good nose is a massive halo, but yes if you have a weak jaw and chin they take precidence over nose, a lot of people with shit noses already have good jaws and chins however

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
a good nose is a massive halo, but yes if you have a weak jaw and chin they take precidence over nose, a lot of people with shit noses already have good jaws and chins however
samm where are you getting your nose job? i am also from the uk

samm where are you getting your nose job? i am also from the uk
probably in london, i dont know what surgeon im gonna go with yet, will make a realself account and look at the surgeons on there tbh, gonna get mine done next year man so I still have to research tbh.

I'd recommend london tbh I mean its the capital and one of the largest cities in the western world so should have some very good cosmetic surgeons.

Utter jew cope. Nose is one of the first things ppl notice on your face

• +1
Reactions: InZayn, Deleted member 685 and samm735
probably in london, i dont know what surgeon im gonna go with yet, will make a realself account and look at the surgeons on there tbh, gonna get mine done next year man so I still have to research tbh.

I'd recommend london tbh I mean its the capital and one of the largest cities in the western world so should have some very good cosmetic surgeons.
thanks for the info man, i heard julian de silva is good. https://www.instagram.com/drjuliandesilva