Best skin lightening

S

sogwigy

Bronze
Looking at myself in the camera I have gotten a bit lighter by not staying out in the sun but still look curry af indoors in shit lighting so it’s time for a good lightening on my journey to whitemaxxing. I have gotten suggestions to use hydroquonine but was wondering from you guys what the best suggestion of a fast acting and reliable product is. Thabjs for any help offered

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Oral glutathione 500 mg + oral sodium ascorbate 500 mg
Drink 2x a day
Curry - 6 months until result
Black - >6 months to 1 year for result
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 5583 and 5 others
Drink 2x a day
This is where I am starting off btw just curious how long do you think your treatment would take?
Drink 2x a day
Also what did you mean drink twice a day I already drink a gallon of water a day cuz of gym maxing

Attachments

• B1C15192-2158-4705-92BC-603A01C36319.jpeg
    B1C15192-2158-4705-92BC-603A01C36319.jpeg
    694.9 KB · Views: 208
  • AA9F8D19-EA5C-4FFC-8CB4-3310A62F386D.jpeg
    AA9F8D19-EA5C-4FFC-8CB4-3310A62F386D.jpeg
    698.4 KB · Views: 216
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
This is where I am starting off btw just curious how long do you think your treatment would take?

Also what did you mean drink twice a day I already drink a gallon of water a day cuz of gym maxing
They're pills
:feelswhat::feelswhat:

If you want faster results
Take the Glutathione and Vitamin C by Intravenous route
you need prescription and medical assistance for that (depends on your country though)
As for how long it will take it depends on how often you get the IV

Btw this isnt actually just for skin lightening
This helps your liver and gets rid of sun spots as well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
They're pills
:feelswhat::feelswhat:

If you want faster results
Take the Glutathione and Vitamin C by Intravenous route
you need prescription and medical assistance for that (depends on your country though)
As for how long it will take it depends on how often you get the IV

Btw this isnt actually just for skin lightening
This helps your liver and gets rid of sun spots as well
So what products would you recommend purely for skin whitening like which of what you mentioned are best for just skin whitening and like do you have any creams and wash recommendations too on top of the pills you mentioned. I live in Illinois btw do not too much sun here anyways lol

Just go to any GNC in your area they'd have it :feelshaha: or order it from them online
Just make sure it's "Reduced Glutathione"

As for creams
Anything with Niacinamide can reduce discoloration
The cheapest I know with the highest concentration is Olay anti aging 7 in 1 body lotion
It's cheapest at Walmart :feelsokman: or just order it online

As for body washing
Anything with Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract (Arbutin), Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract or Kojic Acid can reduce discoloration

The one I know you can easily get is Dermisa Brightening Bar at Walmart , either at store or online

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Just go to any GNC in your area they'd have it :feelshaha: or order it from them online
Just make sure it's "Reduced Glutathione"

As for creams
Anything with Niacinamide can reduce discoloration
The cheapest I know with the highest concentration is Olay anti aging 7 in 1 body lotion
It's cheapest at Walmart :feelsokman: or just order it online

As for body washing
Anything with Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract (Arbutin), Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract or Kojic Acid can reduce discoloration

The one I know you can easily get is Dermisa Brightening Bar at Walmart , either at store or online
Alright cool thanks man is hydroquonine also something I should look out for in the creams and washes like does that help as well

For dark spots from acne
Nadinola Fade Cream
Has hydroquinone and sunscreen
Available at walmart, cvs, online

For dark spots from acne
Nadinola Fade Cream
Has hydroquinone and sunscreen
Available at walmart, cvs, online
Cool I’ll give this one a try this semester in college and report my findings next summer then during summer like for four months I’ll start the pills and other stuff and give another update let’s see how this plus the hairmaxxing and face bloat lessening through actually doing cardio works it thanks for the detailed posts btw I appreciate it

Drink 2x a day
Does it interfere with gymcelling? I plan on using it in a couple months to make my face match the rest of my body
Looking at myself in the camera I have gotten a bit lighter by not staying out in the sun but still look curry af indoors in shit lighting so it’s time for a good lightening on my journey to whitemaxxing. I have gotten suggestions to use hydroquonine but was wondering from you guys what the best suggestion of a fast acting and reliable product is. Thabjs for any help offered
You could try kojic acid soap it's much safer than hydroquinone.

Does it interfere with gymcelling? I plan on using it in a couple months to make my face match the rest of my body

You could try kojic acid soap it's much safer than hydroquinone.
You mean if it would react negatively with workout supplements and roids? As far as I know gluta has no contraindications. :feelsthink:
It might actually even help as glutathione protects and strengthens the liver. :feelsautistic:
The skin lightening IS the Side Effect! :feelshaha:

You live in Illinois? For some reason, I read all of your posts in a British accent. Also, your skin color doesn't matter. What matters is your face in itself; not how light/dark it may be. Focus on softlooksmaxxes like growing out your hair.

You live in Illinois? For some reason, I read all of your posts in a British accent. Also, your skin color doesn't matter. What matters is your face in itself; not how light/dark it may be. Focus on softlooksmaxxes like growing out your hair.
:feelskek:you can hear accent from post?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649, dogtown and Gengar
:feelskek:you can hear accent from post?

I saw his pictures and I thought, "He looks like he is from the UK." It was hilarious reading his posts like that. :feelskek: Thanks for ruining it, OP.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I saw his pictures and I thought, "He looks like he is from the UK." It was hilarious reading his posts like that. :feelskek: Thanks for ruining it, OP.
Lmao not sure if being from the uk is a good thing but yea many curries in the uk so that makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

I think you can improve your posture TBH. Your head shouldn't but foewrads like that. Look up proper posture, the chin tuck, and proper chin posture

Lmao not sure if being from the uk is a good thing but yea many curries in the uk so that makes sense
Yeah that's why I thought so. I'm also curry but in Europe though. Not UK.

I think you can improve your posture TBH. Your head shouldn't but foewrads like that. Look up proper posture, the chin tuck, and proper chin posture
Cool definately will work on this too

Ayo dawg. Got any results?