Best softmax for hunter eyes?

JeremyMeeks

JeremyMeeks

Bronze
What is the best softmax for hunter eyes? I have Caucasian eyes and wanted to know any softmaxes for hunter eyes.

What I am currently doing:

Using very minimal minoxidil on eyebrows whilst moisturizing (I know the alcohol slightly fucks up the collagen but I would take a killer eye area over this any day of the week.)

Also I have used eyelash serum for the last month or so and I think this is definitely underrated if you have slightly smaller Caucasian-like eyes (you know what I am talking about if you search up hunter eyes - works really well with lighter eye colors).

I also find that when I tilt my head down about 10 degrees and squintmax it looks killer asf (am able to do this consciously (wanna make it subconscious though)) because I have practiced it enough in the mirror so I don't get that crease in between of the brows which makes you look like a retard walking around.

If anyone has any other softmaxes beyond colored contacts, reply to this thread (also feel free to use any of the softmaxes in this post if you haven't already).

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Squintmaxxing is the only soft looksmax

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Don't trim the underside of the brows, although it gives your eyebrows a nice shape, the hair before could've been thick thus giving you a pseudo semi-hunter eye appearance (Only works for thick and long brows though).

Don't trim the underside of the brows, although it gives your eyebrows a nice shape, the hair before could've been thick thus giving you a pseudo semi-hunter eye appearance (Only works for thick and long brows though).

Yeah, all these youtubers fucking my eyebrows up with the feminine arch. I'm growing out + using minox - gunna be killer. I think straight thick brows with a "point" at the arch looks the best. Kind of like Ian somerhalder