Best studying tips?

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I am trying to re learn a semester of geometry cause I didn't pay attention, any tips?

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Ritalincel
try concerta or guanfacine

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and androidcel
ambient music helps

jack off before studycelling

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 283
Chad dropped out of high school and he's still making 500k a year.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and androidcel

@Tony you are a yiffing fag eh?

dont study last minute. spend each day studying lil by lil srs.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 283
I am trying to re learn a semester of geometry cause I didn't pay attention, any tips?
just like with looks, the blackpill about education is that it's mostly genetics :lul: I never had to study for geometry

In all srs, depends on how you learn and for what class. Study in shortish bursts, dont sit down for an hr and overload yourself, you wont retain shit. Pick a concept, read/learn/practice it, then apply it by recitation verbally, writing, or, what i do, i have a huge whiteboard and i pretend im teaching ppl. it's aspie but it helps. if you can teach someone else the material, you're golden.

study smarter, not harder. never ever read the book and think you have to know everything for an exam. go off profs pwrpoints, then delve deeper into the main/important concepts. you only have so much brain space and time before an exam for pertinent info. do it wisely

Hard to concentrate if you are not interested in the subject at all, my experience.

Use the pomodoro technique. It works for learning guitar at least. Essentially you put a timer for 15-25 minutes or so (it sounds odd but most people can't fully focus for longer than that period of time) and fully focus on it for that time. No distractions at all, no looking at phone, no fiddling around. After the time is up, you take a short 5 minute break (use a timer for this one as well) then you repeat. Since you have the whole semester to relearn, do it in increments. Don't try and relearn everything in one day. Do the timer thing twice or thrice per day.

khan academy

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Have a high IQ