best sunscreen?

Deleted member 10491

Deleted member 10491

late bloomer that will ascend with puberty
what is the best sunscreen i need some

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Sougar (honey)

Purito Centella Green Level Safe Sun. Looks and feels like a very good moisturiser but it's actually spf50

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chico Chicowski, Darkstrand and Deleted member 10491
La roche posay anthelios anti shine spf 50+

• +1
Reactions: Matheus, Schönling, Darkstrand and 3 others
Purito Centella Green Level Safe Sun. Looks and feels like a very good moisturiser but it's actually spf50

Purito put out a PSA a few weeks ago about how their rating wasn’t accurate and it’s more like SPF 16. I think you can still get a refund if you bring it up with customer service of whoever you bought it from and show them the screenshots from their IG page.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schönling, Matheus and Deleted member 10491
Anything with high concentration of zinc oxide will protect you from UVA and UVB.

As far as chemical sunscreens go, Europe and Asia have superior options to the USA. Look for stuff that contains Mexoryl as an ingredient.

Purito put out a PSA a few weeks ago about how their rating wasn’t accurate and it’s more like SPF 16. I think you can still get a refund if you bring it up with customer service of whoever you bought it from and show them the screenshots from their IG page.
Wtf what a scam. Any good chemical sunscreen that doesn't leave white cast and is spy 50?

Wtf what a scam. Any good chemical sunscreen that doesn't leave white cast and is spy 50?

Krave Beauty Beet Shield or Cetaphil Kids Liposomal lotion. You should be good with the above Laroche Posay recommendations as well.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
Sunscreen and sunglasses are a ruse

If you’re unfortunate enough to be ethnic, biore aqua water essence 50SPF is dope since it’s invisible on the skin and not oily