BEST SURGEONS FOR CUSTOM WRAPAROUND JAW IMPLANTS?

xdxdxnice1

xdxdxnice1

long hair or death
in EU preferably

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873 and Deleted member 5912

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873 and xdxdxnice1
What is custom wraparoubd

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
  • +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
  • +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
Well I can't imagine you would want silicone, with all the issues surrounding resorption and lack of fixation. Not good long term at all.

There aren't many surgeons that offer PEEK, but a couple of the more qualified are:

- Joel Defrancq (Belgium)
- Paul Coceancig (Australia)
- Barry Eppley (USA)
- David Dunaway (UK)

Hope this helps.

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and xdxdxnice1
in EU preferably

Implants are shit for the lower third and are mostly an easy cash grab for surgeons as they are easy to do with lower risk compared to orthognthatic surgery. Most of the time they look bulky and uncanny. If you are recessed its best to do it the old fashion way with osteotomies which has better looking results that look natural and have health benefits such as better breathing.

You really want a giant piece of plastic in your face for the rest of your life?

Avoid Defranqc like the plague tbh. i made posts on him you can search for.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and xdxdxnice1
Implants are shit for the lower third and are mostly an easy cash grab for surgeons as they are easy to do with lower risk compared to orthognthatic surgery. Most of the time they look bulky and uncanny. If you are recessed its best to do it the old fashion way with osteotomies which has better looking results that look natural and have health benefits such as better breathing.

You really want a giant piece of plastic in your face for the rest of your life?

i’m not recessed at all just want even stronger jaw (already above average)

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

Is there surgery to make a tall square chin?

Sailor
Defranq
Yaremchuk
Eppley

All of these have their pros and cons but from my understanding these are the best.