Best tasting protein shakes?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Getting Infense about lifting now. Currently drinking premier protein vanilla. Tastes like absoute shit. Does anyone know any prepackaged protein shakes that tase good? I can also try powder.

I used to buy some protein powder at walmart called "body fortress" or somelithing like that, their cookies and cream flavor was especially tolerable. Chocolate, not so much. Just about everything else made me fucking vomit 3/5 times. I stopped consuming it and just started eating meat instead, something I found out and then immediately forgot about amino acids and bioavailability.

Last edited:
Try optimum nutrition

best tasting thing i ever got was pro-nutro. It was so good that you would want to eat more. a lot of carbs but decent amount of protein. It's like milo, but better.

the strawberry ones are usually good, the chocolate ones are always bad

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Fart powder is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Wincel
chocolate smooth or strawberry cream

pretty cheap here and tastes great.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and kobecel
Ask the stacy neighbor you're crushing on, she gets all the primo protein and shakes it around in her mouth before swallowing it for good health.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Currycellmate, SikKunt and kobecel
Musclepharm combat cookies and cream

I used to buy some protein powder at walmart called "body fortress" or somelithing like that, their cookies and cream flavor was especially tolerable. Chocolate, not so much. Just about everything else made me fucking vomit 3/5 times. I stopped consuming it and just started eating meat instead, something I found out and then immediately forgot about amino acids and bioavailability.
Amino Spiking to increase the protein content