Best types of HGH?

A

Alibaba69

5' 13" Pharma HGHcel
Not to brag, but I'm currently running 9iu/day Serostim, best hgh money can buy. What kind of hgh do you guys use/want to get?
Older pic, but will post more when my kits arrive

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
I'm doing 12.5mg of MK 677 for gains and shit. Redpill me on Serostim.

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and maxmendietta
I'm doing 12.5mg of MK 677 for gains and shit. Redpill me on Serostim.
If it is not USA Pharma HGH it is cope and probs fake and won't do shit.
Serostim is so high quality, even short kids don't get prescribed it. Serostim is mammalian-cell origin (no e-coli bacteriacel hgh) 22125 Dalton rDNA dominant form Serostim is supposed to be HGH that is ONLY for dying AIDS PATIENTS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
It's all the same shit

If it is not USA Pharma HGH it is cope and probs fake and won't do shit.
Serostim is so high quality, even short kids don't get prescribed it. Serostim is mammalian-cell origin (no e-coli bacteriacel hgh) 22125 Dalton rDNA dominant form Serostim is supposed to be HGH that is ONLY for dying AIDS PATIENTS
How has it been working for you so far?

How has it been working for you so far?
good, but too expensive. I have done some not so legal things to get the money for it. obviously my parents wont pay for it jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
How much does it cost jfl

• +1
Reactions: BetaGayFace2
No Hgh 4 ur face

How much does it cost jfl
$650 for a kit of 126iu, to height max you need to inject about 10 iu a day so 2 kits = $1300/month. Ideal dose would be about 3 kits or 2k/month but even with my moneymaxxing can't afford that jfl. The guy at my gym I get it from is giving me a fair price though, i've seen these kits cost upwards of 800/kit from online dealers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 5875, BetaGayFace2 and 2 others
How old r u? I did HGH treatment but that was in early puberty. once ur growth plates start closing in at 16 there's no point in using it

Jintropin, a chinese PHARMA hgh, 191 amino acids and high purity is likely a better bet in my opinion, it is as efficient and cheaper. You can get 2 kits of 100iu online for like 600-650$.

You can look everywhere on the internet jintropin is considered one of the best hgh, higher in purity than a lot of european hgh.

Under 3$ the IU of Jintropin (or any 191 HGH in fact) and/or not russian writings on the package and it's very likely fake.

I'm am 3months from 18years old and use peptides since a bit more than 2months (GHRP-2 100mcg+Mod GRF 1-29 100mcg 3 times a day), I feel like it could have made me grow a little cm, maybe not at all I am not sure since I don't really have proper tools to measure myself.

- Maybe my growth plates are closed (Honestly I doubt about my growth plates being totally closed, my father grew 3cm after 18years old and I grew 5cm slowly since 15.5 yo)
- Maybe they are underdosed (Probably the most important factors as most non-pharma peptides are known to be underdosed, I paid a price a bit too beautiful compared to elsewhere and my source have some underdosing stories on reddit)
- Maybe I don't respond well to peptides...

I want to go into the next step with pharma HGH like jintropin from a range of 6IU to 8IU a day, if I manage to afford it I would like to get 2 to 3inches over a full year of use so I get out of the giga manlet height range...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and Bigfatpersonboy
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Slap
good, but too expensive. I have done some not so legal things to get the money for it. obviously my parents wont pay for it jfl
Mods ban this homosexual

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bruh3610, MentalistKebab and GarixTheChad
JFL it's all the same shit, theres non pharma gh testing >99% purity

your wasting money, you arent gonna grow to a great extend and if you are, its going to be your nose, ears, bone thickness, etc

Niggas buying his shit from someone at the fucking gym jfl................................................................................................

So you're telling me a massive company in china is shelling out fresh piss

Yet big derick from the gym is sorting you out with a high margin commodity at a reduced price and not altering it?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bruh3610 and BigBiceps
all of those i need to grow
your wasting money, you arent gonna grow to a great extend and if you are, its going to be your nose, ears, bone thickness, etc

Niggas buying his shit from someone at the fucking gym jfl................................................................................................

So you're telling me a massive company in china is shelling out fresh piss

Yet big derick from the gym is sorting you out with a high margin commodity at a reduced price and not altering it?
cry for me faggot. it is 100% authentic serostim.

what did you expect fucking retard? order hgh from amazon.com?

How old r u? I did HGH treatment but that was in early puberty. once ur growth plates start closing in at 16 there's no point in using it
It's still good for gaining muscle mass and bone density but it's cope for height after plates close and puberty ends

It's still good for gaining muscle mass and bone density but it's cope for height after plates close and puberty ends
I did for height from age 14 to 16.5. After that it is cope

Next thread by this guy :

I get aids because I stole the HGH of dying Aids patients.

• JFL
Reactions: bruh3610