BEST TYPES OF PHOTOS TO GET TINDER MATCHES?

Bigfatpersonboy

Bigfatpersonboy

Bronze
Which tinder photos attract more hot girls and make you desirable or should be avoided?

Physique
Face
Wealth
Status
Fun
Creative
Trendy

Edgy

which of these has the best potential for attracting
horny foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
big dick end of story

• +1
Reactions: 000, Baldingman1998 and Vvvvxxxx
Top 3 are Status, Physique, Face, in that order

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
Dude I promise u if u have money these bitches wont know how to act. They might try to fight ur ass if u dont actually spend some money on them tho but Good luck man.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Bigfatpersonboy
face 3rd? Lifefuel tbh
Dude I promise u if u have money these bitches wont know how to act. They might try to fight ur ass if u dont actually spend some money on them tho but Good luck man.
Lol true. I need to start exploiting my families "wealth" more :lul:

Obviously shirtless if you have a 99th percentile physique, MOGS everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4416, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
  • +1
Yep, most people obsessing over looks on here are ugly aspies, vast majority of people will fit into Normie or GL tier IRL
true but if you have a good face/body wouldn't you focus on that

pics of good looking face/body are more than enough

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Bigfatpersonboy
Your face, face, face and face, did I mention the face?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Bigfatpersonboy
Are you retarded? I could tag about 6,400 users that would disagree with you.

also need to include a picture of you with a group of friends as social proof.

• +1
Outside pics with friends, on the beach with friends showing your physique, etc, anything that shows youre NT

• +1
only thing i can tell you is that i got the most attention for my body from sluts. good girls look at all, sluts only need body it seems

tinder is full of sluts so physique is most important id say

• +1
Typical aspie response tbh, and I couldnt give af about the 6400 users that migrated from incels.is to here
It’s not aspie though, it’s genuine fact.
This is looks theory, understand?
You can cope being PSL with a great body and sure you can go out and earn 6 figures, go you! But when you’ve succeeded and are having sex with your hot wife, don’t think for a second that she isn’t thinking of a PSL 6+ dude. If you have a shit base, cope with that.
I, for one, have godly bones which I’m slowly accentuating by lowering BF and facial bloat. I have horrible colouring naturally, so I’m running MT2 in a month or so, I have a high forehead so I’m getting hairline lowering etc.
You gotta understand, doing this stuff^ will improve my sex appeal to a much larger extent than getting an ideal body will, now, that’s not to say I’m not doing so; I’ve experienced SARMs and will be running them again soon, I’d just rather have the full package (I already earn a lot of money, I’ve talked about how before, cbf typing more about it) than just face, body or wealth, and I think everyone does; it’s just that face is much more important, I get IOIs non stop when wearing a beanie as it takes my hairline out of the picture so women see my bone structure, whereas without the beanie, when I had long hair and didn’t have it covering my hairline (as well as having moles which I’ve since removed) as well as kinda bloated face, I probably got little to none tbh.

• +1
Which tinder photos attract more hot girls and make you desirable or should be avoided?

Physique
Face
Wealth
Status
Fun
Creative
Trendy

Edgy

which of these has the best potential for attracting
horny foids
Just be curry

only thing i can tell you is that i got the most attention for my body from sluts. good girls look at all, sluts only need body it seems

tinder is full of sluts so physique is most important id say
It’s not aspie though, it’s genuine fact.
This is looks theory, understand?
You can cope being PSL with a great body and sure you can go out and earn 6 figures, go you! But when you’ve succeeded and are having sex with your hot wife, don’t think for a second that she isn’t thinking of a PSL 6+ dude. If you have a shit base, cope with that.
I, for one, have godly bones which I’m slowly accentuating by lowering BF and facial bloat. I have horrible colouring naturally, so I’m running MT2 in a month or so, I have a high forehead so I’m getting hairline lowering etc.
You gotta understand, doing this stuff^ will improve my sex appeal to a much larger extent than getting an ideal body will, now, that’s not to say I’m not doing so; I’ve experienced SARMs and will be running them again soon, I’d just rather have the full package (I already earn a lot of money, I’ve talked about how before, cbf typing more about it) than just face, body or wealth, and I think everyone does; it’s just that face is much more important, I get IOIs non stop when wearing a beanie as it takes my hairline out of the picture so women see my bone structure, whereas without the beanie, when I had long hair and didn’t have it covering my hairline (as well as having moles which I’ve since removed) as well as kinda bloated face, I probably got little to none tbh.
noticeable changes from SARMs? considering it tbh
Just be curry
never