BEST UNKNOWN SUPPLEMENT FOR BONE GROWTH + PALATE EXPANSION!

Adderall

Adderall

Iron
This is for those of you that are mewing to achieve a wider palate and forward growth, people getting their palates professionally expanded through things such as MSE, as well as you Chewmaxxers out there trying to get mandible and zygos gains.

I take a shit-ton of supplements.

The majority of those supplements are intended to promote bone growth. You know the usual: Calcium, Magnesium, D3, K2, A.

Through a shitload of mindless research, I came across an interesting study demonstrating the benefits of Boron. Having not seen many threads relating to boron and bone growth on here, I decided to analyse it, as well as do some more digging.

https://www.angle.org/doi/pdf/10.2319/112708-604.1

The experiment consisted of the palatal expansion of 28 New Zealand white male rabbits. The groups that were given boron supplementation experienced far greater bone regeneration compared to other groups.

"Statistical analysis showed significant differences between groups for all investigated measurements."

"Boron has a positive effect on the early phase of bone regeneration of the midpalatal suture in response to expansion and may be beneficial in routine maxillary expansion procedures."

The reason Boron is so effective in aiding bone growth, is because it greatly extends the amount of time your body stores Vitamin D3 meaning it lasts longer in your system. Boron also allows your body to use Calcium and Magnesium more efficiently, meaning more of it is absorbed and put to good use, rather than wasted through your urine.

Another key benefit of Boron are its positive effects on testosterone. Many studies have been conducted that show significant increases in free testosterone after just a week.

A lot of people are likely deficient in Boron, because it is extremely hard to get through a modern westernized diet. If you wish to increase your Boron consumption through food, you can. Foods high in Boron include: Apples, dried beans, milk, and potatoes. You would have to drastically up your intake of those foods though, as Boron is only found in trace amounts in them. This is why I recommend just taking a supplement.

So what dosage should you take?

Ideally you want to start at 6mg/day taken once a day, preferably in the morning. That's because most of the studies I've seen relating to the human consumption of boron have seen good results at this dosage. Up the dosage as needed.

I've been taking 6mg/day for about a week now, and this shit is insane. Libido is through the roof, and I have more energy throughout the day than I used to.
Can't speak about any bone changes yet, as it has only been a week.

That's It!

Please be sure to report back if you decide to try this. Will really help out the community.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐, garoupilled_, Acnno and 6 others
eh cope.

Boron is good for testosterone though.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
what rhymes with boron

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, OENKENNETH, NorwoodMilitant and 13 others
Might try but I am 110% sure its cope. HGH or death

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
gonna buy argan oil, what you've wrote, skin and whitemaxxing things, hair curler and products, and a hooker

This is for those of you that are mewing to achieve a wider palate and forward growth, people getting their palates professionally expanded through things such as MSE, as well as you Chewmaxxers out there trying to get mandible and zygos gains.

I take a shit-ton of supplements.

The majority of those supplements are intended to promote bone growth. You know the usual: Calcium, Magnesium, D3, K2, A.

Through a shitload of mindless research, I came across an interesting study demonstrating the benefits of Boron. Having not seen many threads relating to boron and bone growth on here, I decided to analyse it, as well as do some more digging.

https://www.angle.org/doi/pdf/10.2319/112708-604.1

The experiment consisted of the palatal expansion of 28 New Zealand white male rabbits. The groups that were given boron supplementation experienced far greater bone regeneration compared to other groups.

The reason Boron is so effective in aiding bone growth, is because it greatly extends the amount of time your body stores Vitamin D3 meaning it lasts longer in your system. Boron also allows your body to use Calcium and Magnesium more efficiently, meaning more of it is absorbed and put to good use, rather than wasted through your urine.

Another key benefit of Boron are its positive effects on testosterone. Many studies have been conducted that show significant increases in free testosterone after just a week.

A lot of people are likely deficient in Boron, because it is extremely hard to get through a modern westernized diet. If you wish to increase your Boron consumption through food, you can. Foods high in Boron include: Apples, dried beans, milk, and potatoes. You would have to drastically up your intake of those foods though, as Boron is only found in trace amounts in them. This is why I recommend just taking a supplement.

So what dosage should you take?

Ideally you want to start at 6mg/day taken once a day, preferably in the morning. That's because most of the studies I've seen relating to the human consumption of boron have seen good results at this dosage. Up the dosage as needed.

I've been taking 6mg/day for about a week now, and this shit is insane. Libido is through the roof, and I have more energy throughout the day than I used to.
Can't speak about any bone changes yet, as it has only been a week.

That's It!

Please be sure to report back if you decide to try this. Will really help out the community.
Nice thread buddy boyo even though i am sure most of us know that boron is pretty old nothing new