Best way of achieving skin glow?

Squirtle

Squirtle

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
So my skin colour is similar to this guy
8FD8C896 7FB3 41CC 9107 8205D6D15245
I used vitamin c serum for a while along with a very basic skin care routine my skin is very clear but lacks that glow and I want to get that golden camel glow any recommendations?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012, 5'8manlet and Lev Peshkov
Retin a will give you glow

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
eat carrots

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Lev Peshkov
beta carotine and geentics

Bones > color, look at zyzz

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Squirtle
Eat clean, use retinoids and dermastamp.

It's just a tan, clear skin, and a healthy amount of skin oils. Never understood this fascination with "glow" like jesus Is it that hard to sit in the sun, eat real food and not smother your face with alcohol-based products?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and AscendingHero
So my skin colour is similar to this guyView attachment 586247 I used vitamin c serum for a while along with a very basic skin care routine my skin is very clear but lacks that glow and I want to get that golden camel glow any recommendations?In b4 shit skin curry insults
You need to lighten young pawadan greycel preston and then healthmaxx for that glow+skincare

raw meat+msm+derminator+carrots=thx me later

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Lol why people want this glow now. My oily fucking skin makes me look like that sometimes and when I look in the mirror I want to stab myself because I look gay

So my skin colour is similar to this guyView attachment 586247 I used vitamin c serum for a while along with a very basic skin care routine my skin is very clear but lacks that glow and I want to get that golden camel glow any recommendations?In b4 shit skin curry insults
Just made a thread on exactly this

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Lol why people want this glow now. My oily fucking skin makes me look like that sometimes and when I look in the mirror I want to stab myself because I look gay
oil != glow. Am I missing smth?