Best way to chew for masseter growth?

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
What's the best way to chew in order to grow my masseters only? Afraid of buccinator hypertrophy. I mean should you do it with a closed mouth, open mouth etc, whats the best way???

Closed moth. Alternate each side every five minutes and when it gets too soft you can take it out and replace with fresh pieces whilst it hardens again. I’m too lazy to do this and it can fuck up your jaw but gets the most burn

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Closed moth. Alternate each side every five minutes and when it gets too soft you can take it out and replace with fresh pieces whilst it hardens again. I’m too lazy to do this and it can fuck up your jaw but gets the most burn
This except get some cold ass water and rinse it with the gum in your mouth and it becomes very tough

• +1
Reactions: Wool
if using falim gum you can drink water and swill it around your mouth with the gum in your mouth aswell, and it will harden up.
just read post above.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
if using falim gum you can drink water and swill it around your mouth with the gum in your mouth aswell, and it will harden up.
just read post above.
It works but doesn’t have the same effect imo so I just alternate between pieces

Isn't open mouth chewing better? I'm confused, some people say closed is better and others say open is better.

i think the best chewing method is the one I use. its difficult and complicated though, basically you open your lower jaw, and close it back again so that whatever your chewing lands between both of the jaws.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 470 and Wincel
Keep in mind that you need to rest your jaw. I read that lots of people here are doing hard chewing sessions everyday which really fucks your jaw up cause your masseter muscle needs to rest like every other muscle

Ur already chad and mog nibba, there’s no need for u to do anything :chad::chad::chad::chad:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, Gengar, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Keep in mind that you need to rest your jaw. I read that lots of people here are doing hard chewing sessions everyday which really fucks your jaw up cause your masseter muscle needs to rest like every other muscle

So basically just dont be an autist

What's the best way to chew in order to grow my masseters only? Afraid of buccinator hypertrophy. I mean should you do it with a closed mouth, open mouth etc, whats the best way???
Ok since none of these faggots are telling you I guess I will, to avoid buccinator hypertrophy, you need to do the mew push swallow. Use your tongue and throat to swallow - the reason people get buccinator hypertrophy is because they have a dicksucking swallowing pattern that engages this muscle every time.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX3oLVFIruG_1N3j9agmW_p-Vy6fOL4Fe
^ Watch every video in this playlist
Do this especially when chewing gum because it will produce a lot of saliva.

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
Ok since none of these faggots are telling you I guess I will, to avoid buccinator hypertrophy, you need to do the mew push swallow. Use your tongue and throat to swallow - the reason people get buccinator hypertrophy is because they have a dicksucking swallowing pattern that engages this muscle every time.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX3oLVFIruG_1N3j9agmW_p-Vy6fOL4Fe
^ Watch every video in this playlist
Do this especially when chewing gum because it will produce a lot of saliva.

How do you swallow like that when youve got 7 pieces of falim gum in your mouth

How do you swallow like that when youve got 7 pieces of falim gum in your mouth
Chew mastic gum instead, its a lot harder so you chew a lot less of it at a time. You swallow your saliva with your tongue rolling it down your palate and into your throat. You can just move the gum off to the side so it doesn't get sent down your windpipe

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Chew mastic gum instead, its a lot harder so you chew a lot less of it at a time. You swallow your saliva with your tongue rolling it down your palate and into your throat. You can just move the gum off to the side so it doesn't get sent down your windpipe
Do you have a link on where i can order some moderately priced mastic gum? I want to try something other than falim

Do you have a link on where i can order some moderately priced mastic gum? I want to try something other than falim
its not that cheap but you put it in the freezer and keep reusing the same glob, just google it bro I'm not gonna find you a good deal

Drink iced water to re harden the gum.

• +1
I do this if I’m too lazy but it doesn’t harden it fully tbh

I never tried Mastic but I use Falim and it works. You have to chew it wihile holding the freezing water on the same side and it will become harder than it was when fresh. You may need to keep taking sips every few minutes but in the end you'll have gone through a glass a water which helps if you usually don't hydrate.

It works so well that I have to be careful not harm my jaw for TMJ and space time between chewing days with the cold water.

• +1

> buy falim gums on amazon
> take 2 gums and put them in your mouth
> chew a gum on the left side of the mouth and the other one on the right side in order to preserve jaw simmetry

chew 10 pieces that will surely make your jaw grow