Best way to get under eye support

Y

Yoyo2233

Kraken
What is it? I need mass in my Mid face and under eyes

Lefort 3, modified lefort in combination with low orbital rim implants is the best solution.
Thats what Im gonna plan
until then cope with fillers

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
custom zygo implants work

Dr Eppley implants

Frontside ct

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, SPFromNY914 and Entschuldigung
theres the ice cube technic, some people are saying that it has results to get hooded eyes.
not sure if its legit tho, imma start trying it

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
theres the ice cube technic, some people are saying that it has results to get hooded eyes.
he said undereyes nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Darkstrand, Deleted member 5694 and 1 other person
im getting that. do u think there r any negative aesthetic side effects to it?

Yes they can look fake when overdone, so be conservative. Also if you don't like the result, you cant really reverse it, if you remove the implant it leaves saggy skin behind. So the only thing that can really be done is adjusting the design, but you cant go back to how you looked before once you've done put an implant in.

Best Zygo doctor in us

Dr Eppley or Dr Yaremchuk, wouldn't go with anybody else, these 2 have MUCH more experience doing custom designed zygo implants than any other surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Yes they can look fake when overdone, so be conservative. Also if you don't like the result, you cant really reverse it, if you remove the implant it leaves saggy skin behind. So the only thing that can really be done is adjusting the design, but you cant go back to how you looked before once you've done put an implant in.
i dont want to risk going from borderline incel to trucel, jfl. im a risk adverse person bro. i can't do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
doesn't do much for undereyes

Implants or cope with fillers <NO!>

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
smash a hammer into your eye sockets and you'll ascend
trust

• Ugh..
Reactions: xefo
Best way to get undereye support is by having high projected cheekbones though. So find a surgery/fillers that will help your cheekbones.

Best way to get undereye support is by having high projected cheekbones though. So find a surgery/fillers that will help your cheekbones.
Low
Cheekbones are low trust feature tho

Same with negative canthal tilt. High cheekbones mog low.
Negative canthal tilt is high trust. Low cheekbones are low trust

Just chew with your incisors and first molar & premolar bro

Still gonna do it bcs this site says it works. Everything I read here and seems high effort must have high efficiency too. I literally told my grandma to vitaminmaxx and use retin a.

Still gonna do it bcs this site says it works. Everything I read here and seems high effort must have high efficiency too. I literally told my grandma to vitaminmaxx and use retin a.
mewing is cope over 15. Maxilla growth stops at 15, you might get like 0.05 mm of growth but thats small as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
mewing is cope over 15. Maxilla growth stops at 15, you might get like 0.05 mm of growth but thats small as fuck.
But what about chewing ? I know it can and will hypertrophy your muscles, but theoretically it should be able to change your bone because the skull never stops changing if it has the right environment. I'm to lazy to read scientific papers on it but some articles said it is legit.

But what about chewing ? I know it can and will hypertrophy your muscles, but theoretically it should be able to change your bone because the skull never stops changing if it has the right environment. I'm to lazy to read scientific papers on it but some articles said it is legit.
Might work but certainly must be harder than mewing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Might work but certainly must be harder than mewing.
Also a part of me still believes salludon really chew maxxed like he said, so I still have hope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
no. nct is dominant trait and is low trust
Bro nct is high trust af. Makes you look dumb af and unintimisating. Pct is slayer eyes low trust

Bro nct is high trust af. Makes you look dumb af and unintimisating. Pct is slayer eyes low trust
oh mistake. NCT is dom but high trust. But just because it makes u look low trust doesnt mean its ideal. Arched brows is low trust but ideal is postitively tilted and straight

oh mistake. NCT is dom but high trust. But just because it makes u look low trust doesnt mean its ideal. Arched brows is low trust but ideal is postitively tilted and straight
Bro down curved eye brows are low trust like Ramirez. Pitt has arched. You want down curved brows. And nct is not dom pct is

Bro down curved eye brows are low trust like Ramirez. Pitt has arched. You want down curved brows. And nct is not dom pct is
No. I have a graph of face transformation low-trust to high-trust. Face purely low-trust would look too intimidating and no one would want to talk to you or approach you. You need a balance.

9F8785D7 874B 4962 AFF2 93E2833F6940

high trust to low trust faces

10D5BDF6 4426 4983 B9FC 34BFCFB52020

arched

CABCD574 5834 472E 87CD 16F31AB8693F

positively tilted straight

straight mogs, I have same shape as ramirez and it sucks.

Left looks more low trust to me he looks creepy
wtf lol. He looks so feminine that I can beat him up in 1 punch. That starts from high-trust to low trust

wtf lol. He looks so feminine that I can beat him up in 1 punch. That starts from high-trust to low trust
He’s got insane pct which is a predator look though

He’s got insane pct which is a predator look though
which has insane pct? The more dom u are the more nct u have. Pct is ideal for aesthetics but nct is ideal for dom

Chew hard af on canines, hard new, eat tough food and prob still need surgeries or treatment

which has insane pct? The more dom u are the more nct u have. Pct is ideal for aesthetics but nct is ideal for dom
The one on the left has pct like seid which I thought was ideal

The one on the left has pct like seid which I thought was ideal
It is ideal for aesthetics. Being dom isn't always ideal for aesthetics.