Best way to lose fat but not muscle? Need diet help.

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
I need some help with diet,
I need to reach around 2.5k calories a day with around 180-200g's of protein.
I'm not sure about the macros but I am going to try to keep my carb intake low-moderate.
This is the first time I'm going to attempt to lose fat seriously and I'll try to stick to a diet that is entirely sugar free consisting of only carbs, veggies and meats/fish.
My goal is around 10%bf, Will be working out at gym 3x a week were I will be doing heavy compound lifts,
Should I do cardio too?
Supplements : Zinc 25mg, Vitamin C 500g.
Anything helps!

Cardio post workout if hitting once a day, if twice a day do fasted cardio in morning and weightlifting in the evening. I did, 30secs low intensity cycling 2minutes unfathomable speed cycling again 30sec low intensity repeat for atleast 30minutes. Get a lot of coffee in preferably without milk. Almost all carbs can be taken out once ur body adjusts to using fat as a source of energy. A multivitamin+multimineral is a must should have all vitamins for minerals you should look for -iron, potassium, selenium,biotin, zinc, calcium, iodine, copper.

To keep muscle intact with minimal sides, take Ostarine or MK677

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Cardio post workout if hitting once a day, if twice a day do fasted cardio in morning and weightlifting in the evening. I did, 30secs low intensity cycling 2minutes unfathomable speed cycling again 30sec low intensity repeat for atleast 30minutes. Get a lot of coffee in preferably without milk. Almost all carbs can be taken out once ur body adjusts to using fat as a source of energy. A multivitamin+multimineral is a must should have all vitamins for minerals you should look for -iron, potassium, selenium,biotin, zinc, calcium, iodine, copper.

Is it really necessary to do cardio after every workout? Wont that speed up the muscle loss aswell?

Your body prioritizes fat and glucose as fuel so don't worry about losing muscle a lot.

If you're a beginner you're actually expected to put on muscle mass while losing fat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Is it really necessary to do cardio after every workout? Wont that speed up the muscle loss aswell?
I didn't get any muscle loss. I instead packed on more meat but everyone's different try what works for you. I'd say I had some pretty weird hormone levels to do all that coupled with 4hrs of sleep. Again experiment and find what works for you. Atleast try to get in some rope skips at home on off days.

Your body prioritizes fat and glucose as fuel so don't worry about losing muscle a lot.

If you're a beginner you're actually expected to put on muscle mass while losing fat.

Not a beginner I’m pretty big

Best you can do if you are natty is eating lots of protein
If enhanced then look for SARMS, ibutamoren is good for that