Best ways for a 15 year old to looksmax?

ImASlayer

ImASlayer

16 y/o poonslayer
I am 15 years old, 5'10 and 143 lbs rn. My face is similar to Chico's but without hunter eyes. My eyes are still neutral/ slightly positive but I have upper eyelid exposure. I've been told my eyebrows are good shape but I want them to be bushier and bigger so I can have more of a hunter eye apperance. My eyes are a light blue. My frame is alright. My shoulders are slightly broad and I have a 28 inch waist. I have pectus excavatum (hole in my chest) which imo kills my whole frame. I also have long legs. I mew and chew Falim gum sometimes. My jawline is probably my best attribute but my chin is slightly recessed.

I have small hands and small wrists too. Any tips on how to increase the size of them?

Any tips on how to pubertymaxx?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Steve bachall and BrettyBoy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, muflone, AspiringChad and 27 others
You're like the 6857584847584578th person who claims this bro.
I know. I just wanted to compare myself to a well known person so you'd have a better idea of what I look like lmao

I know. I just wanted to compare myself to a well known person so you'd have a better idea of what I look like lmao
If you looked anything like chico you wouldn't be posting here.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Carnivore, Zaetheus and 12 others
Workout regularly, have a good and healthy diet and try to heightmaxx if you can. Also, try dickmaxxing if you can as well.
That’s about it tbh. Make sure you sleep enough hours as well.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Steve bachall
so you have a babyface op?

Gymcel and eat much, especially meat. That will increase your T levels and maximize your chances of heightmaxxing.

Mew, eat, sleep, posture, sunscreen and start saving up for surgery

• +1
Reactions: Frontal
My face is similar to Gandy except one of us is ugly and I'm not saying who ;)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685, Hekt0r and 5 others
skin care, sports (status halo)

Mew chew heightmax and squinch if you don’t have hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I don't know why you have to be so toxic lmao. All I wanted was advice. I have the same phenotype as him is what I was trying to say. Pretty boy lmao
Workout regularly, have a good and healthy diet and try to heightmaxx if you can. Also, try dickmaxxing if you can as well.
That’s about it tbh. Make sure you sleep enough hours as well.
Thanks bro. I tried jelqing for a little bit but it's really time consuming and boring. I definetely noticed gains though. Any tips on dickmaxxing?
Gymcel and eat much, especially meat. That will increase your T levels and maximize your chances of heightmaxxing.
Mew chew heightmax and squinch if you don’t have hunter eyes

How can I heightmaxx? I want to reach 6'3".
so you have a babyface op?
Yea lmao. It goes away when I have lower bf though

Go look order
I don't know why you have to be so toxic lmao. All I wanted was advice. I have the same phenotype as him is what I was trying to say. Pretty boy lmao

Thanks bro. I tried jelqing for a little bit but it's really time consuming and boring. I definetely noticed gains though. Any tips on dickmaxxing?

How can I heightmaxx? I want to reach 6'3".

Yea lmao. It goes away when I have lower bf though
Go look at extra chromosomes height maxxing thread but a for a 15 year old your options without needles and relatively low cost is mk 677 25 mg a day and aromasin

• +1
Reactions: ImASlayer
Go look order

Go look at extra chromosomes height maxxing thread but a for a 15 year old your options without needles and relatively low cost is mk 677 25 mg a day and aromasin

Where would I buy mk677? I've looked at in the past but can't find a source that doesn't look sketchy

Where would I buy mk677? I've looked at in the past but can't find a source that doesn't look sketchy
I’m going with white water research. From my looking into apparently they have a bunch of old irc.bio stock which was legit. All reviews I’ve seen on them have been positive too.

I’m going with white water research. From my looking into apparently they have a bunch of old irc.bio stock which was legit. All reviews I’ve seen on them have been positive too.
It's $55 a gram. How many doses would that last? And should I buy the Ligandrol with it too?

It's $55 a gram. How many doses would that last? And should I buy the Ligandrol with it too?
Just buy the solution form, scroll down a little more and you will find it, no you don’t need ligandrol

I am 15 years old, 5'10 and 143 lbs rn. My face is similar to Chico's but without hunter eyes. My eyes are still neutral/ slightly positive but I have upper eyelid exposure. I've been told my eyebrows are good shape but I want them to be bushier and bigger so I can have more of a hunter eye apperance. My eyes are a light blue. My frame is alright. My shoulders are slightly broad and I have a 28 inch waist. I have pectus excavatum (hole in my chest) which imo kills my whole frame. I also have long legs. I mew and chew Falim gum sometimes. My jawline is probably my best attribute but my chin is slightly recessed.

I have small hands and small wrists too. Any tips on how to increase the size of them?

PM me pics

If you really have a good face and 5'10 then you would be better off socialmaxxing

besides that, sleep, diet, exercise and letting puberty run its course is where you will see gains. and mewing i guess.

from when found lookism at 15 to now 16, not much has impacted me besides puberty and exercise.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Heightmaxxing isn’t worth the price at your height imo. 5’10” is good enough, focus on other looksmaxxing techniques that aren’t as expensive. If you were a few inches shorter this would be a different story though

EDIT: typo

social circle maxxing, most people undermind how the social circle you in can affect your dating life

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, jefferson, kobecel and 2 others
Look in the archive.
You won't get any decent advice without posting pics.

PM me for pics

Lmao Meat doesn't increase T levels what you on about m8. Also height is 90% genetics.

Lmao Meat doesn't increase T levels what you on about m8. Also height is 90% genetics.
Certain amino acids are responsible for IGF-1 production and minerals found in red meat have a clear testosterone boosting effect. Vegan Adventists have lower testosterone than average for their age and the Gravettian hunter-gatherers were the first tall race of people, they ate pretty much mammoth and that's it. "height is 90% genetics" has nothing to do with most heightmaxing methods (as we are well beyond that limitation), but for diet sure I'll give you this one.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 685
Other than his eye area, his face is nothing special.

Certain amino acids are responsible for IGF-1 production and minerals found in red meat have a clear testosterone boosting effect. Vegan Adventists have lower testosterone than average for their age and the Gravettian hunter-gatherers were the first tall race of people, they ate pretty much mammoth and that's it. "height is 90% genetics" has nothing to do with most heightmaxing methods (as we are well beyond that limitation), but for diet sure I'll give you this one.
All talk, give me scientific data showing elevated testosterone after the consumption of meat. From what I've seen humans consuming a plant-based diet have higher Testosterone than humans consuming a diet which contains meat.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

Also IGF-1 isn't beneficial in high amounts since it elevates the risk of cancer.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3614012/

Heightmaxxing isn’t worth the price at your height imo. 5’10” is good enough, focus on other looksmaxxing techniques that aren’t as expensive. If you were a few inches shorter this would be a different story though

EDIT: typo
Lmao, anything under 6 feet is man-uh-letto.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
All talk, give me scientific data showing elevated testosterone after the consumption of meat. From what I've seen humans consuming a plant-based diet have higher Testosterone than humans consuming a diet which contains meat.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

Also IGF-1 isn't beneficial in high amounts since it elevates the risk of cancer.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3614012/
We don't give a fuck about cancer when we're trying to grow, don't tell me it isn't beneficial because there's an incredibly rare side effect.

Zinc is a well known aromatase inhibitor, you're straw-manning the claim I made to demand a study that you know isn't available.

Studies showing groups that lack meat consumption have lower testosterone:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4014062
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772

Diets higher in fat and lower in fiber are related to a 13% increase in total testosterone:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8942407

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685, Alexanderr and 1 other person
just boymax nigga

prettyboymaxx

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, fauxfox, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
be active
always eat caloric surplus
megadose k2
eat meat and veg
no fruits (no poison)
bonesmash or get into fights
mew
if you have brother fight eachother to increase T together
cold shower theory
bully classmates

Bully classmates? What the hell.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You're like the 6857584847584578th person who claims this bro.

People see what they wanna see. I used to think the same about myself for a while until I relaized it was a gigantic cope

• +1
Reactions: Guest
What a coincidence, I am also just like Chico, just minus every key feature that makes him attractive, we both have a face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GGG_THE_GOAT, kobecel, Guest and 1 other person
5"10 I feel bad for you , it's already over before it started .

What a coincidence, I am also just like Chico, minus every key feature that makes him attractive.
Broooo, I'm just Tyson Ballou with recessed bones.

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio

give us a picture

dont rly look like chico tbh

Image result for francisco lachowski
Y3dD5O6.jpg

You have similar face shape but you need more dense eyebrows. Very similar lips too. His nose is better though, and his bones are more prominent. I could see you slaying tbh, try to style your hair more like his. I could see you slaying tbh

• +1
Reactions: ImASlayer
Image result for francisco lachowski
Y3dD5O6.jpg

You have similar face shape but you need more dense eyebrows. Very similar lips too. His nose is better though, and his bones are more prominent. I could see you slaying tbh, try to style your hair more like his. I could see you slaying tbh
asymmetries me