Best ways for a 15 year old to looksmax?

Image result for francisco lachowski
Y3dD5O6.jpg

You have similar face shape but you need more dense eyebrows. Very similar lips too. His nose is better though, and his bones are more prominent. I could see you slaying tbh, try to style your hair more like his. I could see you slaying tbh
Thanks, my hair was styled like his when it was longer but barber messed me up smh. I showed him a pic of chico's hair and he cut it down to 3 inches on top jfl

I don't know why you have to be so toxic lmao. All I wanted was advice. I have the same phenotype as him is what I was trying to say. Pretty boy lmao

Thanks bro. I tried jelqing for a little bit but it's really time consuming and boring. I definetely noticed gains though. Any tips on dickmaxxing?

How can I heightmaxx? I want to reach 6'3".

Yea lmao. It goes away when I have lower bf though
Such a beta move? Toxic? This sub does way worse things than "being toxic". Are you even blackpilled nigger?

dont rly look like chico tbh

go slay
5"10 I feel bad for you , it's already over before it started .
He's 15 lmfao he'll get atleast to 6 foot unless he's an early pubertycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Such a beta move? Toxic? This sub does way worse things than "being toxic". Are you even blackpilled nigger?
>this subreddit
Image result for soyboy image

Thanks, my hair was styled like his when it was longer but barber messed me up smh. I showed him a pic of chico's hair and he cut it down to 3 inches on top jfl
go to a salon bro not a barber, they'll do your shit nicely and you might be able to get shit to do it yourself in the future idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and ImASlayer
All talk, give me scientific data showing elevated testosterone after the consumption of meat. From what I've seen humans consuming a plant-based diet have higher Testosterone than humans consuming a diet which contains meat.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

Also IGF-1 isn't beneficial in high amounts since it elevates the risk of cancer.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3614012/
Being tall> cancer and yes that's why taller people have a higher chance of getting cancer

All talk, give me scientific data showing elevated testosterone after the consumption of meat. From what I've seen humans consuming a plant-based diet have higher Testosterone than humans consuming a diet which contains meat.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

Also IGF-1 isn't beneficial in high amounts since it elevates the risk of cancer.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3614012/
igf can make the tumour grow but it wont give you a tumour shitbrain

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
I am 15 years old, 5'10 and 143 lbs rn. My face is similar to Chico's but without hunter eyes. My eyes are still neutral/ slightly positive but I have upper eyelid exposure. I've been told my eyebrows are good shape but I want them to be bushier and bigger so I can have more of a hunter eye apperance. My eyes are a light blue. My frame is alright. My shoulders are slightly broad and I have a 28 inch waist. I have pectus excavatum (hole in my chest) which imo kills my whole frame. I also have long legs. I mew and chew Falim gum sometimes. My jawline is probably my best attribute but my chin is slightly recessed.

I have small hands and small wrists too. Any tips on how to increase the size of them?

Any tips on how to pubertymaxx?
Get on HGH. Wish I did.
be active
always eat caloric surplus
megadose k2
eat meat and veg
no fruits (no poison)
bonesmash or get into fights
mew
if you have brother fight eachother to increase T together
cold shower theory
bully classmates

his wife is sucking off a golden retreiver under their bed sheets atm
Tbh, although Richard probably dickmogs everyone on this site and that golden retriever

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
He has a wife bro wdym?
He's also a certified nutjob, got nothing against the vegan movement even if it is a bit pretentious, but this guy is not a good poster child for the movement.

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
He's also a certified nutjob, got nothing against the vegan movement even if it is a bit pretentious, but this guy is not a good poster child for the movement.
Yeh because making jokes about killing babies makes you a "certified nutjob" jfl. Didn't expect blackpilled individuals to call him a nutjob tbh. He's an intelligent guy, also I don't agree with everything he says mainly him being pro-abortion and being such a respectful gentleman towards wymyn

You're at an age where mewing can actually make a difference. Ohh how I wish I was your age, looksmaxing would be ten times as effective.

Holy fuck OP is a Slayer for his age
How he's not getting pussy is beyond me

No doctor is going to prescribe you HGH unless you’re in the bottom 20 percentile of height

All you teenagers should be heightmaxxing if you aren’t 6”0 (and mewing). Any other looksmaxxing can be done later