Best ways to get Asian women [Guide]

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학
Before we get into this I'd like to specify that I've actually never been successfull with a woman of any race, in this post I'll only give you and Idea on what I thing is the best method to attract asian women. Also, this post is aimed at people living in western country, If you live in asia there will be much easier ways.

Dateinasia.com
Firstly I'd talk about dating apps and dating websites. While websites like dateinasia.com can help you talk to asian women online I won't recommend them to you since meeting up with a woman from that site will usually require monetary expenses on your parts to fly her over or fly to her. An exception would be if she lived close to you but women from dateinasia usually live in the Phillipines or sometimes other countries in South East Asia.

Dating apps
More effective would be matching with them on a dating app like tinder, bumble or badoo. However, this method might be a little ineffective if the asian population in your city or country is really small. Thus I'd suggest you try using the chinese tinder clone called "tantan", a lot of Chinese international students use this app and as long as you are somewhat white you will get a lot of matches with cute asian girls since they aren't used to see white boys on the app. Tantan has less users than its "Western counterparts which means that there will be fewer users in your area but that doesn't mean that you can't match cute Asian girls in your area especially in big cities with a lot of international students. The app requires no maximum distance which also means you can match with girls in China too, but that's not what we're going for.

If you are an average looking whiteguy you should expect to get some matches rather quickly. The likes you can use reset each day at midnight (GMT+2) and I suggest that you always use them all.

Social media
Lastly I'd like to talk about social media like Instagram and Facebook.
Obviously when it comes to Facebook you could just hit up every asian woman that you can find in your friends' friendlists but that might come off as creepy and your friends might notice what you are doing so I'd like to suggest you try a different method.

This method is probably the most effective if you live in a big city like Los Angeles, New York or London for example.
1. Search on facebook for groups like this one

1. Make sure you have access to the members list.
  2. Scroll through it and message some asian cuties. (try not to make it obvious you have yellow fever)

Let's finish this post off with the Instagram method. The Instagram method is a little bit simpler than the facebook method.
  1. Search for your city's or a nearby city's location tag on Instagram.
  2. Scroll through the pics under "Most Recent" and search for Asian girls
  3. Slide in the dms ??

Tip: Go for the girls with few followers, if they have thousands of followers it's very unlikely that they will reply to your dm unless you have thousands of followers too.
Some girls might just be travelling which means you won't be able to LTR them but you can still meet up with them.

Follow me on IG: https://www.instagram.com/shrek3d/

Don't post any "Didn't read" comments, it hurts my feelings.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cmfanel, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 18032 and 22 others
Have light eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Danish_Retard, ALP and 7 others
Did not read a single word

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, fjor2096, MiroslavBulldosex and 35 others
tfw didn't read any of it

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, justinzayn, BossCel and 15 others
Not a single word, NOT A SINGLE WORD WAS READ.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Growth Plate, .👽. and 13 others
I started following you on insta :)

• +1
Reactions: .👽., TheAscendedOne and RichardSpencel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, .👽., TheAscendedOne and 3 others

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, TheMewingBBC, RichardSpencel and 3 others

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Stevensmithgerard, TheAscendedOne and 4 others
OP right now

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Stevensmithgerard, TheAscendedOne and 11 others
no one cares shit thread kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
Dint reed

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Alexanderr
unironically, i didn't read a single word, most others here probably did not either.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, TheAscendedOne, TheMewingBBC and 5 others
How do you get girls on Instagram to read your messages?

Instagram has some filter against unsolicited messages, so if you send a pm to a stranger chances are they won't even be notified and it gets hidden in some folder.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Stevensmithgerard and TheAscendedOne
keep crying for @Time Travel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Time Travel
unironically, i didn't read a single word, most others here probably did not either.
I'm ahead of my time!
Asians are S tier but no one else has realised this yet.
In a few years people will come back to this post and treat me like a god.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others
How about this:
Fly to South East Asia. Install Tinder.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, TheAscendedOne, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
How do you get girls on Instagram to read your messages?

Instagram has some filter against unsolicited messages, so if you send a pm to a stranger chances are they won't even be notified and it gets hidden in some folder.
Well, the hidden messages are still easy to find and the girls will see that they got a new message and probably check it out.
If you want to gain their trust first follow them and like some of their pics, maybe comment but don't make it look like a spam message.

• +1
What's your success like with tantan?

• +1
Asians are S tier but no one else has realised this yet.
I cringed so hard reading this. I noticed the asian girls you like the most and they're the ones who use makeup to look the most caucasian/have the most caucasian facial structure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 4902 and 3 others
I cringed so hard reading this. I noticed the asian girls you like the most and they're the ones who use makeup to look the most caucasian/have the most caucasian facial structure.
Asian girls are better at being white than white girls are.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Stevensmithgerard, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
How about this:
Fly to South East Asia. Install Tinder.
Cope.
As I said in the article if you live in Asia there are easier ways.
This post is for the people that don't wanna move to Asia.
Long term relationships suck so going to South East Asia is only ever worth it if you actually end up staying there for a long time instead of just a short vacation.
Cope, they just mog the whites to oblivion.
Einstein IQ

• +1
going to South East Asia is only ever worth it if you actually end up staying there for a long time instead of just a short vacation.
I'd love to stay there. I got sent in the west too many times.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, MiroslavBulldosex and Time Travel
What's your success like with tantan?
Kinda bad, not many Chinese girls studying in Luxembourg so I kinda get nothing here.
When I was studying in Germany I did get some matches with students from the city I was in but I was too high inhib to dm them :(

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and ElliotRodgerJr
I'm around a lot of asian girls irl while you guys are not. I know what they actually look like.

• +1
  • So Sad
I'm around a lot of asian girls irl while you guys are not. I know what they actually look like.
Where you living at?
Kinda bad, not many Chinese girls studying in Luxembourg so I kinda get nothing here.
When I was studying in Germany I did get some matches with students from the city I was in but I was too high inhib to dm them :(
Shitton of noodles in inner london, might try this app.

• +1
I'd love to stay there. I got sent in the west too many times.
Then that's ok but just travelling to SEA for a month to get the Girlfriend Experience for a month just to fly back to your country and be incel and reminded of what you can't have in your country is not the right way to do things.

• +1
Where you living at?
Upper middle class ethnic part of West. Seriously, you guys have delusions of what Asian foids are actually like. You might score hot chicks in SEA but that's only because you have novelty there. In the West, the Asian foids are much more hypergamous.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, TheAscendedOne and Time Travel
Where you living at?

Shitton of noodles in inner london, might try this app.
Yea I've actually matches many cute girls studying in London so if you live there you definately gotta try it. I'm kinda jealous I don't study there :(

• +1
Then that's ok but just travelling to SEA for a month to get the Girlfriend Experience for a month just to fly back to your country and be incel and reminded of what you can't have in your country is not the right way to do things.
I'd love to stay there permanently.
But if it was Nothing VS staying there for a month, I'd still happily take the month.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Stevensmithgerard, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
Upper middle class ethnic part of West. Seriously, you guys have delusions of what Asian foids are actually like. You might score hot chicks in SEA but that's only because you have novelty there. In the West, the Asian foids are much more hypergamous.
I know that but I don't plan on marrying them so who cares.
I remember you called something like this cute
View attachment 43112
you are deluded, this is what an average asian girl looks like:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 3828, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Stevensmithgerard, Mr.cope and 4 others
Don't forget that app WeChat.. You find all Chinese international students on there in the "Nearby" feature.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
How is it cope. None of those girls in my example have severely recessed facial bones or repugnant skin. They just have normal features for their race.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, ElliotRodgerJr and Time Travel
Don't forget that app WeChat.. You find all Chinese international students on there in the "Nearby" feature.
Legit.
If anyone ever asks you for wechat on tantan tho it's likely to be a scammer, try to chat via instagram, facebook or whatsapp.

• +1
Asians are subhuman

• WTF
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, TheAscendedOne, Time Travel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, RedPilledStemcel and ElliotRodgerJr
I mean, toilets are toilets, they are all hypergamous. But I can't deny that even an average rice is more attractive to me than an average cum skin woman. I am surrounded by plenty of them daily, so it's not like I'm delusional about what they look like.

• Love it
  • +1
Level of cope here lmao

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, kobecel, RedPilledStemcel and 1 other person