• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Time Travel
lmao just came to leave a reply so i can get blue color

didnt read one single thing

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, TheAscendedOne, Time Travel and 1 other person
Before we get into this I'd like to specify that I've actually never been successfull with a woman of any race, in this post I'll only give you and Idea on what I thing is the best method to attract asian women. Also, this post is aimed at people living in western country, If you live in asia there will be much easier ways.

Dateinasia.com
Firstly I'd talk about dating apps and dating websites. While websites like dateinasia.com can help you talk to asian women online I won't recommend them to you since meeting up with a woman from that site will usually require monetary expenses on your parts to fly her over or fly to her. An exception would be if she lived close to you but women from dateinasia usually live in the Phillipines or sometimes other countries in South East Asia.

Dating apps
More effective would be matching with them on a dating app like tinder, bumble or badoo. However, this method might be a little ineffective if the asian population in your city or country is really small. Thus I'd suggest you try using the chinese tinder clone called "tantan", a lot of Chinese international students use this app and as long as you are somewhat white you will get a lot of matches with cute asian girls since they aren't used to see white boys on the app. Tantan has less users than its "Western counterparts which means that there will be fewer users in your area but that doesn't mean that you can't match cute Asian girls in your area especially in big cities with a lot of international students. The app requires no maximum distance which also means you can match with girls in China too, but that's not what we're going for.

If you are an average looking whiteguy you should expect to get some matches rather quickly. The likes you can use reset each day at midnight (GMT+2) and I suggest that you always use them all.
View attachment 43080

Social media
Lastly I'd like to talk about social media like Instagram and Facebook.
Obviously when it comes to Facebook you could just hit up every asian woman that you can find in your friends' friendlists but that might come off as creepy and your friends might notice what you are doing so I'd like to suggest you try a different method.

This method is probably the most effective if you live in a big city like Los Angeles, New York or London for example.
1. Search on facebook for groups like this one
View attachment 43084
  1. Make sure you have access to the members list.
  2. Scroll through it and message some asian cuties. (try not to make it obvious you have yellow fever)
View attachment 43086

Let's finish this post off with the Instagram method. The Instagram method is a little bit simpler than the facebook method.
  1. Search for your city's or a nearby city's location tag on Instagram.
  2. Scroll through the pics under "Most Recent" and search for Asian girls
  3. Slide in the dms ??
View attachment 43090
Tip: Go for the girls with few followers, if they have thousands of followers it's very unlikely that they will reply to your dm unless you have thousands of followers too.
Some girls might just be travelling which means you won't be able to LTR them but you can still meet up with them.

Follow me on IG: https://www.instagram.com/shrek3d/

Don't post any "Didn't read" comments, it hurts my feelings.
JBW and rich bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, TheAscendedOne and Time Travel
Good looking girls that have Instagram and no followers either literally just made the account or are fake bots

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, TheAscendedOne, Rasputin and 1 other person
WTHEwYp.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Rasputin, Krezo and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, RedPilledStemcel, impure666 and 1 other person
Holy fuck!!

GraciousGaseousBlackfootedferret-size_restricted.gif

Mods sticky this thread immediately!!

Insanely high iq, high t thread

giphy.gif

We need more threads like this... Not more minecraft threads from copers like @dogtown

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227, ElliotRodgerJr and 3 others
HOLY FUCK!!

MODS STICKY THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY!!

INSANELY HIGH IQ, HIGH T THREAD

giphy.gif

WE NEED MORE THREADS LIKE THIS... NOT MORE MINECRAFT THREADS FROM COPERS LIKE @dogtown

giphy.gif

Cry for me

Just liking one race = low T

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and kobecel
HOLY FUCK!!

MODS STICKY THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY!!

INSANELY HIGH IQ, HIGH T THREAD

giphy.gif

WE NEED MORE THREADS LIKE THIS... NOT MORE MINECRAFT THREADS FROM COPERS LIKE @dogtown

giphy.gif
Legit legit, thank you!
Sticky this @mods

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
All toilets are like that

ATALT

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and kobecel
Bump

• Love it
  • +1
Holy fuck!!

Mods sticky this thread immediately!!

Insanely high iq, high t thread

giphy.gif

We need more threads like this... Not more minecraft threads from copers like @dogtown

giphy.gif
JFL at this retard. Rope...rope right fucking now.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, kobecel, nibbamaxxing and 1 other person
keep crying for asians

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, dogtown and Time Travel
Only works if you're nerdic

• So Sad
  • +1
Might aim for high tier Asians ngl.

• Love it
  • +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227 and ElliotRodgerJr
Reminder that most asian women look like this
marlene-molewyk1.jpg

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Dicklet.4.3, kobecel and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, kobecel, Mewcel and 2 others
Zheng shuang angelababy twice jeongyeon tzuyu and sana all of bp momoland yeonwoo

• Love it
  • +1
why bro ?

Im joking, but the truth is, to get Asians girls you first need to be

White
Tall
Tanned
Handsome

Also you need this to get all girls too, but i like your guide.

What is "ISSO E PO" are you BR or PT?

• +1
Im joking, but the truth is, to get Asians girls you first need to be

White
Tall
Tanned
Handsome

Also you need this to get all girls too, but i like your guide.

What is "ISSO E PO" are you BR or PT?
This is true but for asian girls you need to be less handsome and you don't need to be nordic but you can also be slav or med.
no. but isso e pd means this is gay in portuguese.

• +1
Before we get into this I'd like to specify that I've actually never been successfull with a woman of any race, in this post I'll only give you and Idea on what I thing is the best method to attract asian women. Also, this post is aimed at people living in western country, If you live in asia there will be much easier ways.

Dateinasia.com
Firstly I'd talk about dating apps and dating websites. While websites like dateinasia.com can help you talk to asian women online I won't recommend them to you since meeting up with a woman from that site will usually require monetary expenses on your parts to fly her over or fly to her. An exception would be if she lived close to you but women from dateinasia usually live in the Phillipines or sometimes other countries in South East Asia.

Dating apps
More effective would be matching with them on a dating app like tinder, bumble or badoo. However, this method might be a little ineffective if the asian population in your city or country is really small. Thus I'd suggest you try using the chinese tinder clone called "tantan", a lot of Chinese international students use this app and as long as you are somewhat white you will get a lot of matches with cute asian girls since they aren't used to see white boys on the app. Tantan has less users than its "Western counterparts which means that there will be fewer users in your area but that doesn't mean that you can't match cute Asian girls in your area especially in big cities with a lot of international students. The app requires no maximum distance which also means you can match with girls in China too, but that's not what we're going for.

If you are an average looking whiteguy you should expect to get some matches rather quickly. The likes you can use reset each day at midnight (GMT+2) and I suggest that you always use them all.
View attachment 43080

Social media
Obviously when it comes to Facebook you could just hit up every asian woman that you can find in your friends' friendlists but that might come off as creepy and your friends might notice what you are doing so I'd like to suggest you try a different method.

This method is probably the most effective if you live in a big city like Los Angeles, New York or London for example.
View attachment 43084
  2. Scroll through it and message some asian cuties. (try not to make it obvious you have yellow fever)
View attachment 43086

Let's finish this post off with the Instagram method. The Instagram method is a little bit simpler than the facebook method.
  3. Slide in the dms ??
View attachment 43090
Tip: Go for the girls with few followers, if they have thousands of followers it's very unlikely that they will reply to your dm unless you have thousands of followers too.
Some girls might just be travelling which means you won't be able to LTR them but you can still meet up with them.

I stopped reading your post at this :feelskek: Over.
Screenshot 20191107 211321 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and TheAscendedOne
Who tf moved this to this sub
How is getting Asian women “success and power” related
More like “sexual failure and beta”

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Dicklet.4.3, CopeAndRope and 5 others
Who tf moved this to this sub
How is getting Asian women “success and power” related
More like “sexual failure and beta”
gigacope

• +1
Why has this thread been moved to this section?

• So Sad
  • +1

Dateinasia.com

Dating apps

View attachment 43080

Social media

View attachment 43084
View attachment 43086

3. Slide in the dms ??
View attachment 43090

Op could’ve just said “be white” lmao

• So Sad
  • +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
if you don't live in Asia you need to be at least Chadlite (chadlite certified by me)

• So Sad
  • +1
Asian women only go for chads

• So Sad
  • +1
Be white

• So Sad
  • +1