Best ways to get Asian women [Guide]

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Time Travel
You are extremely low IQ if you haven't realized that females in asian countries have a heavy preference to white tourists.
Good looking white tourists

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, FatJattMofo, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
din read I only want my oneitis

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, TheAscendedOne and Time Travel
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227 and Time Travel
Why should I invest 1 second of my worthless Time in this

• Woah
  • +1
Good looking white tourists
EXTREMELY GOODLOOKING WHITE TOURISTS
images

• Love it
  • +1
just be white

• +1
  • Love it
1. Be white

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
2. Good looking

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
They like white guys regardless of looks most of the time. Are you retarded?
Well I’ve never had an Asian women into me, apart from that one Korean hookup 🤷‍♂️

• Love it
  • +1
We're talking about SEA and EA here. Plus you are a fat mutt who isn't even fully white.
Hmm Korea is east Asia

Why you so rude? Mr “chad”

• Hmm...
  • +1
Because you're retarded. Of course Asian whores don't want mutts like you.
Mutt? I’m 90 percent white. Plus you didn’t get the irony lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
I see a flat face my shlong goes limp.

Most asian foids look meh at best from what i've seen irl tbh. Hapas,Central Asians,and more Jomon looking Japanese girls look really good on average tho.

• +1
JBW.

(didn't read btw)

• So Sad
  • +1
To get Asian women, you need to be either white, thugmaxxed black or above average Asian. Asian women are scared of curries and Arabs.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
I'm ahead of my time!
Asians are S tier but no one else has realised this yet.
In a few years people will come back to this post and treat me like a god.
Thank you so much bro 🙏

• Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Soalian, Stevensmithgerard, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
Didn't read but Asians are qt. If I could find an Asian girl who doesn't look like a different person without make up I'd like to ltr.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, TheAscendedOne and Time Travel
they do. black men fuck in china

Theres 1.3 BILLION people in china. Its the single most populous country on the planet. If you can't get manage to get laid in china you can't get laid anywhere, seriously.

• Woah
  • +1
Didn't read but Asians are qt. If I could find an Asian girl who doesn't look like a different person without make up I'd like to ltr.
yea same

• +1
That is this
1565162261423-png.92993
just at the side.
the panface is overlooked by the fact that she frontal mogs 90% of western women and also body mogs them and ALSO is submissive

• Love it
  • +1
Asian foids don't fuck with black men. Have you seen @Saranghae threads and he's like mixed too.
They do. There are Asian girls out there who are hip-hop sluts, same goes for curry sluts.

• Love it
  • +1
They do. There are Asian girls out there who are hip-hop sluts, same goes for curry sluts.
And how many hip hop slits are out there if you don't mind me asking?

• +1
And how many hip hop slits are out there if you don't mind me asking?

Not that much. They're mainly found in Canada. As for US I'd say California.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and TheAscendedOne
@RealLooksmaxxer @Won'tStopNoodling have you tried it before? sounds like a dream for guys appreciating asian beauty

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel
@RealLooksmaxxer @Won'tStopNoodling have you tried this app before? sounds like a dream for guys appreciating asian beauty
Yeah it works

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Deleted member 7098
Be white

• +1
People saying “be white”
Kinda, I think it’s more like “be nordic looking” or “have light eyes” though
I’m white with dark hair and brown eyes and I can’t recall a time that an asian girl has expressed an interest in me (though I’m never looking for that time)

90% of the girls that like me are blonde haired light eyed white girls, and the rest are black girls or some shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Biggdink and Time Travel
Before we get into this I'd like to specify that I've actually never been successfull with a woman of any race, in this post I'll only give you and Idea on what I thing is the best method to attract asian women. Also, this post is aimed at people living in western country, If you live in asia there will be much easier ways.

Dateinasia.com
Firstly I'd talk about dating apps and dating websites. While websites like dateinasia.com can help you talk to asian women online I won't recommend them to you since meeting up with a woman from that site will usually require monetary expenses on your parts to fly her over or fly to her. An exception would be if she lived close to you but women from dateinasia usually live in the Phillipines or sometimes other countries in South East Asia.

Dating apps
More effective would be matching with them on a dating app like tinder, bumble or badoo. However, this method might be a little ineffective if the asian population in your city or country is really small. Thus I'd suggest you try using the chinese tinder clone called "tantan", a lot of Chinese international students use this app and as long as you are somewhat white you will get a lot of matches with cute asian girls since they aren't used to see white boys on the app. Tantan has less users than its "Western counterparts which means that there will be fewer users in your area but that doesn't mean that you can't match cute Asian girls in your area especially in big cities with a lot of international students. The app requires no maximum distance which also means you can match with girls in China too, but that's not what we're going for.

If you are an average looking whiteguy you should expect to get some matches rather quickly. The likes you can use reset each day at midnight (GMT+2) and I suggest that you always use them all.
View attachment 43080

Social media
Lastly I'd like to talk about social media like Instagram and Facebook.
Obviously when it comes to Facebook you could just hit up every asian woman that you can find in your friends' friendlists but that might come off as creepy and your friends might notice what you are doing so I'd like to suggest you try a different method.

This method is probably the most effective if you live in a big city like Los Angeles, New York or London for example.
1. Search on facebook for groups like this one
View attachment 43084
  1. Make sure you have access to the members list.
  2. Scroll through it and message some asian cuties. (try not to make it obvious you have yellow fever)
View attachment 43086

Let's finish this post off with the Instagram method. The Instagram method is a little bit simpler than the facebook method.
  1. Search for your city's or a nearby city's location tag on Instagram.
  2. Scroll through the pics under "Most Recent" and search for Asian girls
  3. Slide in the dms ??
View attachment 43090
Tip: Go for the girls with few followers, if they have thousands of followers it's very unlikely that they will reply to your dm unless you have thousands of followers too.
Some girls might just be travelling which means you won't be able to LTR them but you can still meet up with them.

Follow me on IG: https://www.instagram.com/shrek3d/

Don't post any "Didn't read" comments, it hurts my feelings.
Be white

• +1
Dn rd

Marian women are easiest to fuck as long as you’re not an Asian

• +1
People saying “be white”
Kinda, I think it’s more like “be nordic looking” or “have light eyes” though
I’m white with dark hair and brown eyes and I can’t recall a time that an asian girl has expressed an interest in me (though I’m never looking for that time)

90% of the girls that like me are blonde haired light eyed white girls, and the rest are black girls or some shit
I have brown eyes and dark hair and Asian chicks show interest online and irl , I just don’t like them

true blonde white chicks show most interest tho.

• +1
I have brown eyes and dark hair and Asian chicks show interest online and irl , I just don’t like them

true blonde white chicks show most interest tho.
I don’t look for asian interest cause I’m not into asian girls
There may have been times where it happened and I didn’t notice

I’ve also never talked to an asian girl online before

• +1