Beta Carotene Maxxing

D

Deleted member 1332

Got some great acne meds but as a result I have to limit sun exposure and thus will devolve into a pasty white boy. I'm wondering how many of you guys are using beta carotene for getting a nice glow and if it's in the form of eating something like carrots or taking a supplement. Bought some baby carrots but not sure how effective it will be. Any tips / suggestions would be very appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Got some great acne meds but as a result I have to limit sun exposure and thus will devolve into a pasty white boy. I'm wondering how many of you guys are using beta carotene for getting a nice glow and if it's in the form of eating something like carrots or taking a supplement. Bought some baby carrots but not sure how effective it will be. Any tips / suggestions would be very appreciated.
I eat 1 carotene pill everyday.
bought from prozis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Notice any tan gainz or side effects worth mentioning?
my acne improved. (but it may be caused by long term Epiduo usage)
my skin color slightly improved.
(at least I didn't get pale this winter)

I've used in the past in high doses (+ naturally with a ton of carrots a day). Very mild effect, barely does anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
30kIU beta carotene with astaxanthin should help

I've used in the past in high doses (+ naturally with a ton of carrots a day). Very mild effect, barely does anything.

Sorry, do you mean it barely gives a tan or barely has side effects?

If your acne routine limits sun exposure then get a new acne routine.

Here's a hint: if it contains Benzoyl Peroxide or Sacilyc Acid, it's a waste of your bloody time and money.

If your acne routine limits sun exposure then get a new acne routine.

Here's a hint: if it contains Benzoyl Peroxide or Sacilyc Acid, it's a waste of your bloody time and money.

I'm good, the shit my dermatologist gave me has cleared up my horrendous acne and red spots faster than I could've ever imagined. Plus my insurance paid for all of it lmfaaao.

Acnecel over

Acnecel over

Actually tho, have had minor acne my whole life but this shit has been clearing my face so fastee than I thought possible + haven't gotten any more acne. Plus its been less than a week

Just get a shower and go outside bro

I’m an acnecel too bro

Moderate-severe acne = over

I’m an acnecel too bro

Moderate-severe acne = over

It's better than having an unchangeable trait i.e. NCT or something that must be changed with surgery though, because it will almost certainly clear up eventually. Get to a dermatologist if you can asap, took me too long to realize washing my face with soap and picking at my face wasn't helping.

It's better than having an unchangeable trait i.e. NCT or something that must be changed with surgery though, because it will almost certainly clear up eventually. Get to a dermatologist if you can asap, took me too long to realize washing my face with soap and picking at my face wasn't helping.
Yeah I know it will go away it’s just over while you have it :)

I know the basic supplements but what kind of witchcraft is that again?
What I heard is that beta carotene gives the orange tan and astaxanthin gives the red coloring. Which gives you the ideal orange-red hue coloring.