Beta Carotene or Astaxanthin results? Did it work for you?

a.i.ngel

a.i.ngel

Iron
Any pictures of results?

Used to take Beta Carotene ~2 years ago for about a month (25000IU/day) and it didn't help much as far as I remember. I don't know if I should give it one more chance, with a longer period or higher dosage, or it's just cope.

Taking both atm for 2 weeks, fingers crossed

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
been taking both for like 3 weeks now and I've noticed some minor changes but I'm yet to see full effects.
You wanna take 30,000IU for around 12 weeks to see significant effects.

There aren't any studies on using astaxanthin to enhance pigmentation but 12mg seems to work well and is a common dosage on the market.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I once ate huge amounts of carrots and my face and hands turned orange so it's not a meme. I'm not sure about supplementing beta carotene or taking asta though....

I took beta carotene for 3 months in the winter and no noticeable difference
Could've been a bad source tho idk

bro just go out in the sun

jfl

Beta Carotene in high dosage worked for me. I was taking 160,000IU daily and it turned my skin pretty golden/orange, friends were even commenting on it jfl. Astaxanthin was not very noticeable to me, I was taking standard dose.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Bruh567
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, schmaltz and Bruh567
lasts like 3-4 days max after you stop taking it. i didn’t take any pics srry.

honestly mt2 is the best for skin tone

+1 for MT2. Everything else is cope. MT2 will darken your hair, beard and eyebrows as well. I use it year round to maintain my tan.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
+1 for MT2. Everything else is cope. MT2 will darken your hair, beard and eyebrows as well. I use it year round to maintain my tan.
You using the nasal or injectables? Also mirin hard if that’s u in ur avi

You using the nasal or injectables? Also mirin hard if that’s u in ur avi

Injectables, found it to have a better potency. Also lasts a while in the fridge in some bac water.

And i wish man... if i had muscle insertions like that i wouldn’t know how to act 😩

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
Beta Carotene in high dosage worked for me. I was taking 160,000IU daily and it turned my skin pretty golden/orange, friends were even commenting on it jfl. Astaxanthin was not very noticeable to me, I was taking standard dose.
160 000IU daily?

the-situation-glasses-off.gif

160 000IU daily?

the-situation-glasses-off.gif
Yeah aha, i found that taking standard dose (25-50k) only provides a very slight tone change. With higher doses it starts to look like an actual tan and no health issues until you get to like 350,000IU, it gets expensive tho

• Woah
Reactions: a.i.ngel
Didn't get any results from it