Beta-carotene verdict

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Closer than ever
it's bullshit

did nothing at all for me as well as dozens of other people on here who tried it. never seen legit before/after pics.

even when people said carrots would turn you orange I always thought that sounded like nonsense. it's like some tale your grandma would tell to stop you from eating carrots all the time.

if carrots turn you orange then why don't cucumbers turn you green?

I've taken it since the end of last year and nothing. people who've seen 'results' from it probably did a bunch of other things with it or are just not right in the head tbh. I've seen zero proof it works.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, gamma and Deleted member 11748
Im going to eat rainbows so I turn gay

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, gamma and Deleted member 1680
Idk i find that when i eat carrots regularly it helps my skin clarity.

• +1
Reactions: pizza
low iq thread
my dermatologist actually commented on the orange undertone of my skin when i was last there
its legit no cap

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, PrisonMike, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
For me it works to 100%

pics before/after?
200.gif

[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and ifyouwannabemylover
your carrot and cucumber analysis explains how much you should be taken serious

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Whatashame, Deleted member 11835, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others
it's bullshit

did nothing at all for me as well as dozens of other people on here who tried it. never seen legit before/after pics.

even when people said carrots would turn you orange I always thought that sounded like nonsense. it's like some tale your grandma would tell to stop you from eating carrots all the time.

I've taken it since the end of last year and nothing. people who've seen 'results' from it probably did a bunch of other things with it or are just not right in the head tbh. I've seen zero proof it works.
I think i had decent results on it.
but, I added Astanxthin to the mix as well, after like 6 weeks of just beta carotene and getting frustrated with results.
Especially good for me on winter times this year, because i always ghost like pale as shit.

I think i had decent results on it.
but, I added Astanxthin to the mix as well, after like 6 weeks of just beta carotene and getting frustrated with results.
Especially good for me on winter times this year, because i always ghost like pale as shit.
pics of skin?

pics of skin?
it's difficult to find consitent lighting pics. so not really have good pics to show, that are not frauded.
It's a bit better though. I used to get in past comments about paleness in winter. And this time I get sometimes comments on muh better skin tone than past sometimes. So it's noticeable to people.

I feel thought ot add. Astanxanthin moggs over beta-carotone. But Astanxanthin is plenty more expensive.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
It doesn't work for everyone duh. For some it works.

your carrot and cucumber analysis explains how much you should be taken serious
i think he made this thread just to make that joke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
it's bullshit

It works. You're genetics suck though and won't let you absorb carotenes. Isn't it great that your genetics prevent you from having the privilledges other people get to enjoy?