BetaBuxx: Expectations of wives’ homemaking may have eroded, but the husband breadwinner norm persists.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
In the land of BetaBuxx. (Which most society sees as success). He is replaced when the money falls away (like getting jobless, from Corona) But he won't replace her, when she isn't doing well in making the home a nice place. Women have more power, in relationships.

"For marriages formed after 1975,
husbands’ lack of full-time employment is associated with higher risk of divorce, but neither wives’ full-time employment nor wives’ share of household labor is associated with divorce risk.
Expectations of wives’ homemaking may have eroded, but the husband breadwinner norm persists. "

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, Deleted member 275 and 4 others
In the land of BetaBuxx. (Which most society sees as success). He is replaced when the money falls away. But he won't replace her, when she isn't doing well in making the home a nice place. Women have more power, in relationships.

"For marriages formed after 1975,
husbands’ lack of full-time employment is associated with higher risk of divorce, but neither wives’ full-time employment nor wives’ share of household labor is associated with divorce risk.
Expectations of wives’ homemaking may have eroded, but the husband breadwinner norm persists. "

Could you give the link to the meta analysis of looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
Instead of betabuxxings, its better you flaunt your wealth/status and use that to your advantage to fuck foids rather then actually giving them your money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
Women simply cannot lose anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Brutal blackpills in that study. Women live life on just exist mode.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and eduardkoopman
Brutal blackpills in that study. Women live life on just exist mode.
Yep. That's enough.
For a woman: Just exist and be (or looks) fertile. And instantly, extremely valuable. Even more valuable then almost any men.

The meta analysis of why looks matter more than previously thought
They talk about that in this OP study?

final%20graphing-1.png

Females’ stated interest and actual influence of these attributes are all far off [AKA, women don't know what they respond to or want; or lie about it] , Females underestimating the power of attractiveness, shared interest, and fun, while thinking and telling people [wrongy!] that they want a sincere, intelligent, and ambitious male.

About 76% of a man TOTAL attractiveness is decided by face + body.

Last edited:
Yep. That's enough.
For a woman: Just exist and be (or looks) fertile. And instantly, extremely valuable. Even more valuable then almost any men.

They talk about that in this OP study?

final%20graphing-1.png

About 76% of a man TOTAL attractiveness is decided by face + body.

No it was 1 by hardvard still

You, @Dmitri Concept @KrissKross and @GetThatBread are the biggest red pillers of the site. You guys are dominating the success section.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and GetThatBread
You, @Dmitri Concept @KrissKross and @GetThatBread are the biggest red pillers of the site. You guys are dominating the success section.
Preciate the hospitality; what threads did I make lol I forget about my posts the minute I post them

Preciate the hospitality; what threads did I make lol I forget about my posts the minute I post them
I am lazy to link, but just scroll over success section, your comments, threads, and viewpoint are all revolving towards business and red pill

Instead of betabuxxings, its better you flaunt your wealth/status and use that to your advantage to fuck foids rather then actually giving them your money.
Better option. i agree,

All the Jobless BetaBuxxers. That got laid off at work last week. Will get dumped by their GF anyways.

Jobless unemployment beneiftis claims. History was made last week!

5e85dcf3487c22417f1a6903

I am lazy to link, but just scroll over success section, your comments, threads, and viewpoint are all revolving towards business and red pill
I try to give my personal input on most things in hopes of people agreeing and changing their defeatist mentality that’s running ramped on this site