[Redpill] BF tells flat chested rostie gf that she’s not his ideal type.

xdxdxnice1

xdxdxnice1

long hair or death
Time online
13d 10h 10m
i don’t get why people get with girls if they are just going to abuse them for how they look. that guy is the real faggot here he should just leave her if he doesn’t find her attractive

high inhib for not leaving her

Incoming

Incoming

Coep or roep
Time online
67d 13h 10m
i don’t get why people get with girls if they are just going to abuse them for how they look. that guy is the real faggot here he should just leave her if he doesn’t find her attractive

:soy::soy:

tylerhunter97

tylerhunter97

Professional
Time online
84d 11h 19m

nah bro you’re the faggot here, abusing women is fun

ItisOver

ItisOver

Pitt’s Biggest Fan
Time online
22d 21h 23m

Shut up bitch deserves that

xdxdxnice1

xdxdxnice1

long hair or death
Time online
13d 10h 10m
nah bro you’re the faggot here, abusing women is fun
the guy is a faggot. if he said that and then left her then maybe he wouldn’t be a faggot, but the fact that he knows he is in a relationship with an ironing board and does not leave her is a low T trait

Chadeep

Chadeep

Zephir
Time online
39d 11h 49m
Black women have bigger tits on average tbh. Facially they are fucking hideous.

Toth's thot

Toth's thot

SWAG MARTIN FENIN
Time online
31d 1h 10m
the guy is a faggot. if he said that and then left her then maybe he wouldn’t be a faggot, but the fact that he knows he is in a relationship with an ironing board and does not leave her is a low T trait
Another low T user

Atem Rah

Atem Rah

Adept
Time online
9d 18h 2m
Bitches can complain about a guys dick size but when guys point out their flaws, they're called incels. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Ascending
Time online
101d 9h 57m
Men will fuck anything that moves. Women shouldn’t be worried about their parents being attracted to them or not.

Incoming

Incoming

Coep or roep
Time online
67d 13h 10m
the guy is a faggot. if he said that and then left her then maybe he wouldn’t be a faggot, but the fact that he knows he is going out with an ironing board and does not leave her is a low T trait
Shut the fuck up you low t faggot. This man is having regular sex while you insult him on some obscure Internet forum. Bitch can fly out to Andrieschev for a 3k boob job if it bothers her so much

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

Epstein Island Submarine Pilot
Time online
75d 3h 6m

what a fucking faggot soy comment stop lowering forum t levels.

TheSavior

TheSavior

Niggercel
Time online
20d 17h 26m
Bitches can complain about a guys dick size but when guys point out their flaws, they're called incels. Hypocrisy at its finest.
Every foid nowdays believe that they’re a 10 because every simp in town is always complementing them so that they can get a crumb of pussy. Ffs this fucking gay earth

MusicMaxxingMidget

MusicMaxxingMidget

High T | Rape Enthusiast
Time online
35d 17h 39m
But but I thought women just know what man to avoid.

Honestly theyre made for each other as in theyre the best they can do thats why none of them has left one another. But I do know for a fact that if this retard marries her which ofc he will, he is going to get divorce raped so hard

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)