BF tells flat chested rostie gf that she’s not his ideal type.

Deleted member 7112

Deleted member 7112

Pirate crew.

Lmfao based

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, Deleted member 5912, Chadeep and 4 others
This nigga made a couple comments on her tits and forever lives rent free
Fucking mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Arvenas, Deleted member 7098 and 11 others
i don’t get why people get with girls if they are just going to abuse them for how they look. that guy is the real faggot here he should just leave her if he doesn’t find her attractive

high inhib for not leaving her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
i don’t get why people get with girls if they are just going to abuse them for how they look. that guy is the real faggot here he should just leave her if he doesn’t find her attractive

:soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF

nah bro you’re the faggot here, abusing women is fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 206, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others

Shut up bitch deserves that

This nigga made a couple comments on her tits and forever lives rent free
Fucking mirin
Not giving foids validation is considered an illegal offence nowdays jfl. Nobody likes flatchested whores but won’t admit it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Incoming and Deleted member 4804
nah bro you’re the faggot here, abusing women is fun
the guy is a faggot. if he said that and then left her then maybe he wouldn’t be a faggot, but the fact that he knows he is in a relationship with an ironing board and does not leave her is a low T trait

Black women have bigger tits on average tbh. Facially they are fucking hideous.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
the guy is a faggot. if he said that and then left her then maybe he wouldn’t be a faggot, but the fact that he knows he is in a relationship with an ironing board and does not leave her is a low T trait
Another low T user

Bitches can complain about a guys dick size but when guys point out their flaws, they're called incels. Hypocrisy at its finest.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Arvenas, Chadeep and 1 other person
Men will fuck anything that moves. Women shouldn’t be worried about their parents being attracted to them or not.

the guy is a faggot. if he said that and then left her then maybe he wouldn’t be a faggot, but the fact that he knows he is going out with an ironing board and does not leave her is a low T trait
Shut the fuck up you low t faggot. This man is having regular sex while you insult him on some obscure Internet forum. Bitch can fly out to Andrieschev for a 3k boob job if it bothers her so much

what a fucking faggot soy comment stop lowering forum t levels.

Bitches can complain about a guys dick size but when guys point out their flaws, they're called incels. Hypocrisy at its finest.
Every foid nowdays believe that they’re a 10 because every simp in town is always complementing them so that they can get a crumb of pussy. Ffs this fucking gay earth

But but I thought women just know what man to avoid.

Honestly theyre made for each other as in theyre the best they can do thats why none of them has left one another. But I do know for a fact that if this retard marries her which ofc he will, he is going to get divorce raped so hard

Black women have bigger tits on average tbh. Facially they are fucking hideous.
Black women have the best body ngl but their face are the worst of all races but a paperbag can fix that.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5912