Bideltoid megathread

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I will try to increase the width of my bideltoid by 1/4" every month until i reach 21" bideltoid. I will use extreme training and will work 10x as hard to fucking grow. I am tired by being mogged by wide clavicle chads (like nibba) who have superior genetics. This thread will log my experience to try to achieve the impossible.

December 2018: 19 7/8"
February 2019: 20 1/16"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Isolate your rear and front delts more. What does shoulder day look like for u

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Isolate your rear and front delts more. What does shoulder day look like for u
Lateral raises and overhead presses

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Mine is around 19 inches, measured it like a 2 months ago. Hopefully i can increase it to 21-22 trough natural frame growth and muscle gain.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Afrikancel and androidcel
I will try to increase the width of my bideltoid by 1/4" every month until i reach 21" bideltoid. I will use extreme training and will work 10x as hard to fucking grow. I am tired by being mogged by wide clavicle chads (like nibba) who have superior genetics. This thread will log my experience to try to achieve the impossible.

December 2018: 19 7/8"
February 2019: 20 1/16"

Good progress
Mine is around 19 inches, measured it like a 2 months ago. Hopefully i can increase it to 21-22 trough natural frame growth and muscle gain.

I reckon you could get to 21" naturally over a few years.

Depends on your height, tall dudes take longer to build muscle on the shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
@Nibba What's your clavicle length? Are you near the golden ratio in shoulder and waist?

Good progress

I reckon you could get to 21" naturally over a few years.

Depends on your height, tall dudes take longer to build muscle on the shoulders.
im 5'11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, RichardSpencel, Autist and 3 others
just measured my bideltoid at 24" fuaaaaaaaaaaaaark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
What was your frame like pre-gymcelling man?
6'2 135 lbs stickman, wide clavicles but hard to tell because of how skinny i was

• +1
Have you got any pics?
FC0DDCBE EAAF 4287 A622 ADD059483FD6

• +1
Monster of a kid ngl
yeah i got blessed with my frame and height, however as of right now my face definitely does not match my body, im very young tho so hopefully in time my face will get more masculine

• +1
yeah i got blessed with my frame and height, however as of right now my face definitely does not match my body, im very young tho so hopefully in time my face will get more masculine

Height and frame halo can be insane though tbh, like with Nibba, granted he's v good facially too. The face will grow to match with time.

Height and frame halo can be insane though tbh, like with Nibba, granted he's v good facially too. The face will grow to match with time.
yeah i know. i think its the only reason i get attention from women. when i went out with girl yesterday she told me that when she saw me i mogged everyone around me (she knows psl terms cuz i talk to her like i talk to my male friends)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 656
yeah i know. i think its the only reason i get attention from women. when i went out with girl yesterday she told me that when she saw me i mogged everyone around me (she knows psl terms cuz i talk to her like i talk to my male friends)

Normie face with a great body is already nearing on Chadlite tier tbh. Looksmaxing can only elevate you.

Normie face with a great body is already nearing on Chadlite tier tbh. Looksmaxing can only elevate you.
mhm. ive made efforts towards skinmaxxing and got rid of a lot of my acne already, mewing/puberty has also grown out my face a lot more since a year ago, but most of my effort is dedicated towards gymmaxxing

• +1
mhm. ive made efforts towards skinmaxxing and got rid of a lot of my acne already, mewing/puberty has also grown out my face a lot more since a year ago, but most of my effort is dedicated towards gymmaxxing

Diminishing returns at this point but you'll still get niche girls and with low inhib you'll slay at university.

Diminishing returns at this point but you'll still get niche girls and with low inhib you'll slay at university.
in my eyes ive already ascended because i am able to easily get girls that i find attractive. i dont need to be no 10/10 male model gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Deleted member 656
in my eyes ive already ascended because i am able to easily get girls that i find attractive. i dont need to be no 10/10 male model gigachad

That's the right approach tbh though it's still worth the effort to try

That's the right approach tbh though it's still worth the effort to try
i'll never stop looksmaxxing but im very proud of my current accomplishments. i'm doing things i never thought i'd ever do in my life

• +1
Reactions: badromance, Phad and Deleted member 656
i'll never stop looksmaxxing but im very proud of my current accomplishments. i'm doing things i never thought i'd ever do in my life

As you should be. It's an incredible transformation tbh, one of the most inspiring ones.

As you should be. It's an incredible transformation tbh, one of the most inspiring ones.
thanks man. ill never show off to fellow incels because i sympathize with them. being invisible fucking sucks

• +1
Reactions: badromance
@Nibba What's your clavicle length? Are you near the golden ratio in shoulder and waist?
I have no idea. I just now my BD is 22.5"
1.9ish shoulder:waist ratio

did you measure with you being up against the wall, marking it and then measuring it or just measuring it from the middle of your shoulder to the other middle of the other shoulder?
4DD0065C A2B6 43B3 985F 0EE8DD8AD7B8

i measured it like that

My shoulders aren't that big but I measured myself at 20.5".

I'm 5' 9.5".

Just finished a heavy shoulder session. I can feel the deltoids growing. Severe stretch marks over the past few weeks suggest there is growth. Things are looking uo for afrikancel. I will hit 21" bideltoid soon

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and androidcel
Just finished a heavy shoulder session. I can feel the deltoids growing. Severe stretch marks over the past few weeks suggest there is growth. Things are looking uo for afrikancel. I will hit 21" bideltoid soon
What exercises you did?

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
hope you fail miserably and don't ascend, less competition for me

I heard that clavicles are the last bone to grow. Lifefuel honestly.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, Apex, Afrikancel and 1 other person
Flared dumbbell rows Overhead press Lateral raises